EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner5.png

Overview:
You were sent to this land to protect your Sister as she tends to them, bringing forth Our glory to its inhabitants.
Those were the lies she told you…
Divinity is an erotic Adult Visual Novel with horror themes set in a fantasy, late medieval setting. The Player Character is a divine being (if you believe the lies she told you) who was sent to protect his Sister (which is also another lie) as she opens a portal between their world and the land inhabited by these… animals.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-04
Release Date: 2024-08-04
Developer: toasterkun -
Censored: No
Version: Update 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

The Throne Room/"Hub":

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg
9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
garbage.kun Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
Well holy shit, the effects etc looking real nice. Godspeed.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
--------------------------
Divinity [Update 1] [toasterkun] - Compressed

Win/Linux [125 MB]
- - - -

Mac [120 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

garbage.kun

Jun 8, 2018
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jansen and Lerd0

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Well, it is actually a gallery, but with a little more polish :)
I get you want to try something different, but some basics can't be neglected, like text speed (instant text), and a flowing story instead of sandbox elements and having to guess where to click which really hurts the momentum of the story.

Having a slow text speed doesn't mean players will go along with it, it just means having to click twice on every screen.

Reactions: MyLoneyLucifer

garbage.kun

Jun 8, 2018
I get you want to try something different, but some basics can't be neglected, like text speed (instant text), and a flowing story instead of sandbox elements and having to guess where to click which really hurts the momentum of the story.

Having a slow text speed doesn't mean players will go along with it, it just means having to click twice on every screen.

yeah, my plan is to find a way to scale the text speed by multiplying it with a floating number between 0-1, because currently the character per second is used to implicitly show the urgency/volume of the speaker. that is why (at least for now) I haven't included an option for instant text showing

i'll probably add it in the next update.

thx :D

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
I do admit the screenshots and story look very promising, but I think I'll take a more serious look after at least a couple of more updates.

The number of good AVNs I have played that don't last beyond the first introduction is a tad too high for my liking. All the best for your current and hopefully future releases.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Divinity is an erotic Adult Visual Novel with horror themes set in a fantasy, late medieval setting. The Player Character is a divine being (if you believe the lies she told you) who was sent to protect his Sister (which is also another lie) as she opens a portal between their world and the land inhabited by these… animals.
1722779172109.png

Thx for the share