garbage.kun

Jun 8, 2018
--------------------------
Divinity [Update 1] [toasterkun] - Compressed

Win/Linux [125 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [120 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you to all the compressor that (as far as I can see), never seems to sleep. :D without your help, i won't be able to play most of the games here :D

based on my testing a couple of month ago, a lossy compression should only have noticeable effects in visible quality for some of images on the prologue (because they contain a lot of color gradation).

but please let me know if there are other artifacts/problems with the lossy compression. one of the task in my to do list is to add options in my preprocessing scripts (the one that produces the webp) to only use lossless compression on those kind of images.

again, thank you compressors :D

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
No prob. Just the fact that you think the screenshots looks pretty good already makes me happy :D
Yes they look quite unique and tastefully done. It's rare to find developers who inject their own flair and style into renderings these days when everything is either made with generic Honey Select with basic customizations or Daz3D models that look more or less the same.

Only thing I would suggest based on observations for new games is you need to start pumping out updates frequently at the start even if it means lesser content. Seen many developers take too long in search of the perfect release that by the time they have something, the heat has already died down and hard to regain momentum.

Taking your time to do a high quality and big content release is a privilege available only when you have a stable fan base.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
kind of sad there will be no pregnancy, but otherwise i'm down with wit everything else.
If yuo don't mind me asking what will the corruption content be like in this?

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Just wanna double check before I get invested. Your tag list says there'll be no NTR, but it also says there's gonna be monsters & tentacles. They're not fucking the girls right? Don't wanna be hit by a surprise technicality. :HideThePain:

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
The Player Character is a divine being (if you believe the lies she told you) who was sent to protect his Sister (which is also another lie)
Telling the player right off the bat that their quest/belief is a lie is detrimental for the narrative, imo.
This is the type of thing that you want the player to piece together by themselves as the story progresses and let them make up their mind whether to ultimately trust it or not. If you gave that away, then the big reveal/climax will lose momentum since the player already expected it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

garbage.kun

Jun 8, 2018
Hm, well the visuals are certainly a bit more interesting than the usual stuff. And so is the premise. :whistle::coffee:
Thank you very much :D

kind of sad there will be no pregnancy, but otherwise i'm down with wit everything else.
If yuo don't mind me asking what will the corruption content be like in this?

Just wanna double check before I get invested. Your tag list says there'll be no NTR, but it also says there's gonna be monsters & tentacles. They're not fucking the girls right? Don't wanna be hit by a surprise technicality. :HideThePain:

No planned incest with the beautiful sister ? sad :(

Good job, i really like your style.
thank you very very much :D i'm glad to found that there are people who liked this :D

Telling the player right off the bat that their quest/belief is a lie is detrimental for the narrative, imo.
This is the type of thing that you want the player to piece together by themselves as the story progresses and let them make up their mind whether to ultimately trust it or not. If you gave that away, then the big reveal/climax will lose momentum since the player already expected it.
Hahaha, yeah. Well, here's a kinda embarassing story :

I was running out of time and I need to push this VN this weekend. as i was writing the description, i was stumped...

garbage.kun

Jun 8, 2018
The hub stuff is cool niche which I think will get bothersome really quick. The placement of some of the sections is not ideal.

yeah... it is a balancing act between the usual renpy gallery and the other extreme, and i'm still trying to find the balance :D

garbage.kun

Jun 8, 2018
Yes they look quite unique and tastefully done. It's rare to find developers who inject their own flair and style into renderings these days when everything is either made with generic Honey Select with basic customizations or Daz3D models that look more or less the same.

Only thing I would suggest based on observations for new games is you need to start pumping out updates frequently at the start even if it means lesser content. Seen many developers take too long in search of the perfect release that by the time they have something, the heat has already died down and hard to regain momentum.

Taking your time to do a high quality and big content release is a privilege available only when you have a stable fan base.
Thank you for your praise. i'm really happy that people like those renders.

I sincerely hope you would still find it interesting if/when you check this game a few updates from now :D

Yeah, while I agree with your opinion on the update schedule, i have to admit that it's a bit of conundrum, where either way, there are people who are going prefer the other way. And that is even without considering other factor (hint : it's difficult for a non native speaker that is not a writer, and doesn't use english regularly not to write in a... boring, template-like, robotic way :D)

but i really appreciate the suggestion.

thank you !

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
tentacles but no ntr? how exactly does that work? :unsure:
Because tentacles isnt NTR dimwit.

So I want to get this straight. Its mentioned in the premise of having a sister,
Thanks for clearing that up, I was going to ask why add a sister, specially that you have to protect, then say in the dev notes thats shes untouchable.

garbage.kun

Jun 8, 2018
Because tentacles isnt NTR dimwit.

So I want to get this straight. Its mentioned in the premise of having a sister,

Thanks for clearing that up, I was going to ask why add a sister, specially that you have to protect, then say in the dev notes thats shes untouchable.
umm, i'm really sorry, but I don't really understand what you are referring to with "i want to get this straight" (i'm a bit slow hahaha), or whether that was a misquote.

if you don't mind, could you tell me in more detail on what you want to be clarified and i'll try to explain it further.