VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dizzy City Life [v0.1.0] [keyclap]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
The names get mixed up when Lucy shows you to the grocery. For a couple of sentences it slips to Suzi, unless they are the same person and it is really only one sister.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Good renders.. bad english. Caffee - cafe, Cloth - clothes, Everyting - everything, cigarret - cigarette, Sinked - sank, Sure ur majesty - Sure your majesty. Now your are home. Now you're home or Now you are home. Perhaps Buried his head in the mud instead of smashed his head in the mud.. Yeah, lots of mispellings and such but with a proofreader helping it can be cleaned up. The skill is there... rendors and flow decent. Even though the wording is off a bit it is ok due to the fact the charactors are newly arrived from Russia and their english might sound like it is written. What there is here is short and sweet with potential. Good luck.
Glad to see the language being cleaned up.. also glad to see an update. still liking the renders. One thing I would suggest is a different FONT. The writing, while much more readable, has a pretty big footprint on the page. Again glad to see the update and keep up the decent work.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Interesting gameplay and has good graphics, the story is not too bad. I see it looks promising, I'll try it in the future when I have more playable content.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
It has a lot of potential, just fix the texts, when they appear on the right side of the screen, some texts cannot be seen well, because they match the color of the background

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

Hello guys, long time no see. I'm really sorry for the lack of activity!! This last month was really hard for me, I was very depressed because of issues with my relationship with a girlfriend and quarrels in my family. It was the hardest time I've ever had but I'm happy that I managed to pass it through and got back to my work. But the month has not passed in vain! I have accumulated a lot of ideas that I'm going to use in the game. So see you soon!

humanno21 Not abandoned.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018

Hello guys, long time no see. I'm really sorry for the lack of activity!! This last month was really hard for me, I was very depressed because of issues with my relationship with a girlfriend and quarrels in my family. It was the hardest time I've ever had but I'm happy that I managed to pass it through and got back to my work. But the month has not passed in vain! I have accumulated a lot of ideas that I'm going to use in the game. So see you soon!

humanno21 Not abandoned.
Month later, sadly still no word from the Dev.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
5th August and still nothing. Maybe it's time to say goodbye much to our regret.
He does post something on his discord from time to time. He is currently busy doing renders after taking a break for health reasons.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
He does post something on his discord from time to time. He is currently busy doing renders after taking a break for health reasons.
I hope that he's well and that he will be coming back to the game. I was excited when I played it but it's been awhile.

Reactions: NotAnotherShadow
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes