VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dizzy City Life [v0.1.0] [keyclap]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
A really good first release, even with the modest amount of content.
As said before, the script needs a once-over, but that seems to be the biggest issue.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Good renders.. bad english. Caffee - cafe, Cloth - clothes, Everyting - everything, cigarret - cigarette, Sinked - sank, Sure ur majesty - Sure your majesty. Now your are home. Now you're home or Now you are home. Perhaps Buried his head in the mud instead of smashed his head in the mud.. Yeah, lots of mispellings and such but with a proofreader helping it can be cleaned up. The skill is there... rendors and flow decent. Even though the wording is off a bit it is ok due to the fact the charactors are newly arrived from Russia and their english might sound like it is written. What there is here is short and sweet with potential. Good luck.
Dam it, I can't read any of the dialogue without catching my inner voice using a Russian accent.......lmao, this is a problem now >;D

OK fucking A, great job on mommy, I'm usually only interested in the mom character about 1/4 of the time but WoW, amazing job The sister IS hawt & sorry if this nitpicky but those eyebrows are killing me, do these poor women have no one that do brows in mother Russia?, that or mommy does her own which she needs to teach ginger sis ASAP! LOL other than that enjoying it so far >;D

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I am probably the only one who finds Mary and Lucy really fuckin' annoying lol. Probably will just ditch them for the other girls. Hopefully, they aren't that bad. The MC really needs to man up and not be easily pushed around. A lot of games make MC's like that nowadays, not sure why. So far, it isn't too bad, but also nothing really superb as of yet. Hopefully, things pick up as development goes.

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I am probably the only one who finds Mary and Lucy really fuckin' annoying lol. Probably will just ditch them for the other girls. Hopefully, they aren't that bad. The MC really needs to man up and not be easily pushed around. A lot of games make MC's like that nowadays, not sure why. So far, it isn't too bad, but also nothing really superb as of yet. Hopefully, things pick up as development goes.
Yeah^ Mary I find only slightly annoying, so far it just feels like she is trying to look out for you albeit like an annoying sister, Lucy on the other hand has unknowingly perfected resting bitchface and is acting the part as well. Hopefully there's some understandable reason for it because she is cute, I wouldn't write her off yet >;D

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Yeah^ Mary I find only slightly annoying, so far it just feels like she is trying to look out for you albeit like an annoying sister, Lucy on the other hand has unknowingly perfected resting bitchface and is acting the part as well. Hopefully there's some understandable reason for it because she is cute, I wouldn't write her off yet >;D
Idk, Mary to me is just way too bossy for my liking. And Lucy, holy fuck. She's acting like she woke up with a dick up her butt. But as you say, there's probably a reason. Probably something to do with the store clerk.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Don' know why I expected the Release version to be much longer than the beta, but at least the Engrish was cleaned up.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
"ATTENTION! Open world is under development..."
I hope this game will not be a sandbox game in future such as Indecent Desires.
Just my opinion.
I'd rather it was kept as VN rather than freeroam the game is just fine without the addition of freeroam that game you mentioned started off as just VN and then went downhill after it was implemented.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes