VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dizzy City Life [v0.1.0] [keyclap]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
This Game has a supermarket that sells more than a few boxes of bubble-gum!

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Decent continuation from the demo. It does have awkward feeling in some of the dialog. Like Lucy; "Say hello to him from me", it's not wrong but I feel it flows better if "Say hello to him for me". also "Second time a day you fell asleep standing up.".

Render is nice. Mary is still cute as fuck, but why I don't have that incest tingly feeling coming from her, that's sad, bro. Gimme some of that little sister love. I know it's there.
The twin are cute too, I'll break Lucy and make her crave MC's dicklove.

DizzyCityLife_NeaymaVDdd.png
but damn, she just throw the cup like a mad lass :coffee:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Yes Milf :love: (y) but wont download size is to small :cool:
waiting for 1 gb or 2gb size to enjoy fully :LOL:

Reactions: moi69

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
This really is not the greatest demo that I have seen. The renders are just ok, the dialog needs a lot of work. I may be back in a few updates.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
1st release and old saves won't work???
It's not the first, (yeah, I know it said first release in the changelog) there's a previous demo before this v0.1.0. Dev probably meant the demo save will not work with this version.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I must admit that at least the capture of the cover looks super good, already with "incest" because we are going to try it

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
There's not much in this game at the moment (1st update after demo, so no big deal).
Renders are nice and bright, models look good.
English is not perfect, but understandable.
The characters don't have much personality for now, and MC seems rather dour and unlikeable tbh.
And judging from the relationship panel, there are stats that we'll probably have to raise... Since it's a russian game, I shudder in anticipation of the grind we'll have to endure in future releases.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes