VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dizzy City Life [v0.1.0] [keyclap]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
First off I have to say is that the renders look pretty good. The mom and sis look pretty hot. The story looks like it will be the basic mc starts to perv on mom and sis and soon fucks every girl in the game. Now dont get me wrong I'm not complaining about that. Just stating how I see it. No mention of ntr so no need for anyone to complain. What I dont like is that the mc seems like he will be weak and pretty pathetic until something makes him change his attitude. Also I dont know if it's just me or what but how the hell doesn't he know his older sister is married. I dont care how anti social you are he lives with his family. So even if he isn't a social person he at least had to have been around his family enough to hear that his sister is married. I mean seriously mom and sis didn't talk all about how other sis got married? Just not very believable in my book. But other than that I'll keep an eye on this. Good luck with the game.

Jan 15, 2019
Hello little lady ;) Downloading now based totally on the first pic, hope the game itself is good, although that little cutie might be enough all on her own.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Looks good with a bit of Dancing Queen on the side :D The Mother and Sister look nice certainly one to keep an eye on.

Jan 15, 2019
It's clothes not cloths and cafe not caffee, there were others but those 2 really stuck out. There's one render (the fathers friend standing in front of the door) that was really bad, which is ironic because the renders are really good. Can't really give an opinion on the story yet, nothing has happened. If you want some help with your grammar I'd be willing to correct it for you.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Hopefully it ends up being good

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* Engrish

* Mariya's pretty hot.

* This was definitely developed by a Russian.

* Who is Laurence?

*Well, that was short.

I will say, it was nice to see a brother and sister in one of these games actually acting like siblings. The grammar needs work, but it looks nice. It really wasn't long enough to give me that much of an impression, however.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
will download when there's some sex in it......had my heart broken by too many abandoned vns.....

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Please tell me there is no ntr or avoidable ntr. I hate ntr and won't play the game even if its very good.
You can pretty much guarantee that on the first page of every new game you will see posts like this one. It's weird that of all the fetishes out there, this one causes the most trauma. Trauma and fear so bad people feel the need to preemptively try and rule it out of the game forever.

I think from this point onward, with every new game released I will post "I hope this game doesn't have skat" or "I hope this game doesn't have futa".

BKalion

Dec 23, 2019
You can pretty much guarantee that on the first page of every new game you will see posts like this one. It's weird that of all the fetishes out there, this one causes the most trauma. Trauma and fear so bad people feel the need to preemptively try and rule it out of the game forever.

I think from this point onward, with every new game released I will post "I hope this game doesn't have skat" or "I hope this game doesn't have futa".
I see your point but I believe it's a personal choice that a majority of humanity shares aka not wanting to be Cucked or see people they care about Tricked/Forced into antagonists plots just to be tossed away like garbage or treated badly.

I think if devs make games where the player does the NTR then there be less hate from the community, but then that would be just a Harem based game. The scat/shit play along with the lesser of evils urination/piss play makes most people cringe so Tags to warn in advance is a good idea and lastly, Futa is a hybrid of male humiliation, femdom, and Amazonian Dick women which again a lot don't like to see for various reasons. Mine is unrealistic storylines but I'm not aginst it completely as I've read a story on CHYOA that could be seen as possible. by Bauer1 would make a great game.

Overall & back on topic of people asking if whatever kink is or isn't in a game could be easily fixed if dev, mods, and uploaders place all tags currently set or will be in the next few updates to lower the frequency of those type of questions.

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
First off I have to say is that the renders look pretty good. The mom and sis look pretty hot. The story looks like it will be the basic mc starts to perv on mom and sis and soon fucks every girl in the game. Now dont get me wrong I'm not complaining about that. Just stating how I see it. No mention of ntr so no need for anyone to complain. What I dont like is that the mc seems like he will be weak and pretty pathetic until something makes him change his attitude. Also I dont know if it's just me or what but how the hell doesn't he know his older sister is married. I dont care how anti social you are he lives with his family. So even if he isn't a social person he at least had to have been around his family enough to hear that his sister is married. I mean seriously mom and sis didn't talk all about how other sis got married? Just not very believable in my book. But other than that I'll keep an eye on this. Good luck with the game.
I agree with your post. I am worried that the Main Character seems to be "weak" or not smart. Also, I am willing to overlook some of the mis spellings and grammatical errors if the story is really good.
I hope that the main character does NOT fuck his sister and mom immediately, and he is able to have sex with other women, such as a friend of the mom's when she starts her new career in the US, or maybe a girl he has dated in the past and it goes back to that.
Also, I hope that it becomes more interactive with options, such as making meals, cleaning house, picking up the sister, to be able to gain points to make it a challenge!
Cheers!

Reactions: BKalion

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
Whenever something is little different then standard lord of the harem type, people start to complain. I like the tone of the game and character relationships so far. And sister and mother are cute and beautiful, but dev needs to cut down on open mouth scenes. So far very promising.

Feb 18, 2018
The render on the title screen is a little bit misleading, the rest of the renders are of lower quality than the one on the title screen. Also, the smiles on the sister are very weird sometimes. The banter between the siblings is too forced and awkward, just get rid of it altogether. Hoping that dev got some sweet story ideas because the demo was meh story-wise. You definitely need to hire a writer. I don't get why many devs struggle with the story ideas since there are many erotica websites just pick one from there for your game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
voyeurkind

Lawrence is her brother since he's the only one in the apartment it's the only logical explanation.

----------------------

Named the MC and later she calls him Lawrence instead of the name I gave him.

It's weird that the kids are calling their dad Alex instead of dad.

Mariya is hot and kind of reminds me of the cousin from power vacuum.

Mother is actually for once a REAL milf and not another one of these generic ass ones with fake boobs that you see in .9999999% of these games.

Not sure what the older sister looks like but usually the older sister is the bitch in these types of games but I'll probably ignore her anyway.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes