VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dizzy City Life [v0.1.0] [keyclap]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Oct 4, 2019
Please tell me there is no ntr or avoidable ntr. I hate ntr and won't play the game even if its very good.
Not even a hint of that. The story is literally about your arriving at the airport, being taken to your new home by a male acquaintance of your father along with your sister, MC suddenly starts ogling said sister and after the first potentially interesting situation based on player choice the demo ends. All of this is focussed on briefly setting up the context and introducing the ginger sister to you with a few nice renders.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Not even a hint of that. The story is literally about your arriving at the airport, being taken to your home by a male acquaintance of your father along with your sister, MC suddenly starts ogling said sister and after the first potentially interesting situation based on player choice the demo ends. All of this is focussed on briefly setting up the context and introducing the ginger sister to you with a few nice renders.
he mightve gotten the idea when he read sisters husband. it doesnt take alot or anything to jump to conclusions;)

Oct 4, 2019
he mightve gotten the idea when he read sisters husband. it doesnt take alot or anything to jump to conclusions;)
I realise that. Perhaps there could be cheating later. However, there's too little context and story to even reasonably expect that for now. That being said, I don't like NTR myself at all so I understand the concern, but we're really far from even any tangential allusion to it and it's not in the tags. It looks like it's going to be a classic incest story and sister might even help you to be more social and get laid with others from the kind of vibe I'm getting (and again, that's mere speculation). I'd be happy with just sis. :BootyTime: What she does allude to is (spoilers obviously) a beach scene, working out/jogging scenes, her doing posing and teasing, and asking for advice on clothes in the store and for the purpose of her studies, that bathroom so obviously introduced will be used for something if you know what I mean and all of this while it looks like MC and sis will be alone at first (perfect set-up for (f)risky encounters) and who knows what happens at the café (there's so many possible steamy clichés). Now that's a lot that should interest people who are into this genre and again, no hint of NTR.

Last edited:

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
so i hope the dev doesn't change the story due to patreon.
and yeah everything is nice except for the bad grammar but hopefully the dev can fix that

Reactions: BKalion

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Overview:
My life has changed since my father started his business in the USA. Now my family and I are moving from Russia to our new house. What awaits us? I don't know. So let's find out!

FAMILY
Mariya - little sister
Elena - elder sister
Kate - mother
Alex - father​
The story is literally about your arriving at the airport, being taken to your new home by a male acquaintance of your father along with your sister, MC suddenly starts ogling said sister ...
So, the MC isn't actually listed as a family member in the cast list? :unsure:
e-d :rolleyes:

BKalion

Dec 23, 2019
so i hope the dev doesn't change the story due to patreon.
and yeah everything is nice except for the bad grammar but hopefully the dev can fix that
The dev could use Suscriberstar or whatever its called, as some other devs have set up alternate accounts for their supporters to continue to support/influence developer's incest based projects on the less strict alternative payment platform/service. Also, the Dev may make it look like non-incest to stay on Patreon then create a patch on this site or somewhere similar like many have done since Patreon's Persecution/Inquisition style of religious hypocritical morality based policies since they were first initiated.

(not saying incest is right or wrong but that the main religions and quite a few of the minor ones have a history of Prostitution, Incest, Abuse, and misinformation they purposely overlook &/or attempt to bury in the name of political correctness or false/misguided superiority complex to be leaders at the cost of truth/historical accuracy/honor)

Lastly agree with the idea of getting a proofreader to correct things lost in translation as dev appears to be well-spoken in English but lacks written ability due to slightly different use of phrases/sayings that get lost in translation.

Reactions: getink

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I know Demos are short, but damn that was short.

I guess them being Russian immigrants will make the Engrish seem less crappy, but only if every American they meet can talk normally.

Alton

Aug 19, 2016
The mom looks very good. Plz focus on scenes with her and mc first.

Also, I just want to say I like how the mom is designed.

1) Proportional and slim body (ie no huge breast, ass or etc)
2) Normally dressed (no very revealing clothes )
3) Normal mom-like behavior
4) Normal face that looks good. (Not childlike or messed up like a drug-addict)

I wish to see more games with mothers like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: duane71 and Onysko
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes