Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, I'm pretty sure they are from this morph package:

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
OK, I'm pretty sure they are from this morph package:
Gen X and Gen X2 are two different packages... But I think the Gen X is "NLA" because they basically built the X2 and replaced it. Issue is, when you install the X2 Package, it doesn't remove/disable the original X package...

I've been looking for the Gen X one for months, and ain't found shit... but rumor, innuendo, and ghost stories... lol

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Gen X and Gen X2 are two different packages... But I think the Gen X is "NLA" because they basically built the X2 and replaced it. Issue is, when you install the X2 Package, it doesn't remove/disable the original X package...

I've been looking for the Gen X one for months, and ain't found shit... but rumor, innuendo, and ghost stories... lol
I'm just catching up on this conversation ... I have the following:

Genesis Generation X (Mill 4 to Genesis)
Genesis Generation X2 (Mill 4 to Genesis/Genesis 2)
GenX AddOn Gen3 for A3 and H3
GenX AddOn Gen3 for A3 and H3
GenX AddOn Gen3 for S3 D3 and F3
GenX AddOn Gen3 for V3 and M3
GenX2 AddOn for Genesis 2
GenX2 AddOn for Genesis 3

and cannot find the file dependencies mentioned above.

Not sure why a GenX package was used to create a D model in the first place! Perhaps they just get carried along with new figures because tweaking them for some of D's dependencies conveniently helped get to a good final result?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
@fried_

Well, in my case, because they show up as regular morphs in my morph list, and because they are in fact regular morphs. GenX may use them in some way though. When you are trying to dial in a character, you use what you have. Short of the game developer sharing their character .duf files, yeah it's not an exact science. Plus, if they used ZBrush at all, yeah you just need to approximate with morphs as best you can.

@Kendra Denimore, @LP83
So, it looks like when I downloaded a bunch of files one day, the associated .zip files for the manifest files went missing, and of course that's the day that my morph folder is dated. I have tracked down the morphs in my install, though, and I"ll see if I can figure out where the 'source' product is.

If they are indeed from a discontinued product, maybe some bucaneer can share the folder...

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
@fried_

Well, in my case, because they show up as regular morphs in my morph list, and because they are in fact regular morphs. GenX may use them in some way though. When you are trying to dial in a character, you use what you have. Short of the game developer sharing their character .duf files, yeah it's not an exact science. Plus, if they used ZBrush at all, yeah you just need to approximate with morphs as best you can.

@Kendra Denimore, @LP83
So, it looks like when I downloaded a bunch of files one day, the associated .zip files for the manifest files went missing, and of course that's the day that my morph folder is dated. I have tracked down the morphs in my install, though, and I"ll see if I can figure out where the 'source' product is.

If they are indeed from a discontinued product, maybe some bucaneer can share the folder...
Yeah, I understand and did offer it might be the case those morphs were there and simply became convenient to use, it's just that they appear targeted for Genesis 2 Female figures and not Genesis 3 :unsure: .

I looked and turns out that I also have the Genesis Generation X product (aka GenX) in v1.0 and v1.2 forms:

As mentioned earlier, it was simply the predecessor to Genesis Generation X2 (aka GenX2) and enables transformation of Generation 4 (aka Millennium 4) to Genesis. I recall upgrading to GenX2 and not looking back, so forgot it was still in my archives!

Checking through the previously posted list, I did not find *any* of the listed morphs in my system or the older GenX package:

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/d3d gen x/genesis 2 female/g2f_fbmheight.dsf

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/d3d gen x/genesis 2 female/g2f_fbmvoluptuous.dsf

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/d3d gen x/genesis 2 female/g2f_mcmfbmheavyfwd.dsf

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/d3d gen x/genesis 2 female/g2f_mcmfbmpearfigurefwd.dsf

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/d3d gen x/genesis 2 female/g2f_mcmpbmpregnantfwd.dsf

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/d3d gen x/genesis 2 female/g2f_pbmareolaedepth.dsf

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/d3d gen x/genesis 2 female/g2f_pbmareolaediameter.dsf

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/d3d gen x/genesis 2 female/g2f_pbmbreastssizemm.dsf

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/d3d gen x/genesis 2 female/g2f_pbmglutessize.dsf

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/d3d gen x/genesis 2 female/g2f_pbmgluteswidth.dsf

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/d3d gen x/genesis 2 female/g2f_pbmlowhipcircumference.dsf

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/d3d gen x/genesis 2 female/g2f_pbmnipples.dsf

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/d3d gen x/genesis 2 female/g2f_pbmstomachdepth.dsf

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/d3d gen x/genesis 2 female/g2f_phmnoseheight.dsf

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/d3d gen x/genesis 2 female/g2f_sclchestwidth.dsf

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/d3d gen x/genesis 2 female/g2f_scltorsolength.dsf
So, I have no idea from where those morphs originated, despite their path references!

Maybe the base figure being used for D had already been morphed by the GenX2 for Genesis 2 package and those morphs were created to support that figure by the tool? That would be weird because I haven't seen that happen yet for my use of the same tool, but who knows.

Of note that I can find every morph by name without the g2f_ prefix in standard G3F morphs and some related packages, but there is no telling if they would affect the figure in close enough ways to those changed.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
In the Discord, we were April-fooled by (Admin) Hyperserver about a special image pack for people who could post fan art with at least two characters from MrDots' games - soon after a lot of us started scrambling, they announced it was an April Fools event.

Nonetheless, I used the excuse to do my first experiment with a MrDots-style interior lighting look - it's not there yet, but this early pass seems to show it might be doable by us mere humans if we just work it a bit.

(Yes, the characters were so upset at everyone being fooled that they switched outfits)

I am curious if anyone has a good take on the interior lighting typically used. In this case, I am using large, invisible mesh lights in the ceiling, behind the camera and behind both characters (lining each wall) with varying strengths and frequencies. My guess was this softened lighting arrangement might get at the very slight shadows style we often see in DMD and Melody, simply adjusted for the scene's needs. Plus, they emphasize warmer tones rather than more stark contrasts. Willing to share, of course, if that might be at all helpful to the cause.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I like your pic there @fried_ !

I've been specifically NOT trying to recreate the lighting from DMD, so as to differentiate my crossover art from the original. So unfortunately I don't have any good suggestions on how to recreate the lighting mood in DMD. In Daddy's apartment, making the entire ceiling emissive seems to recreate the interior lighting fairly well for the 'well lit' shots, but there are likely some other things going on there as well. But that's just once location and DMD has MANY that have been showcased.

I do think that the nude beach looks much better with an HDRI beach background (say one from HDRI haven), rather than with the backgrounds included with the beach product. But that's going in a different direction from what you are asking.

Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I've been specifically NOT trying to recreate the lighting from DMD, so as to differentiate my crossover art from the original. So unfortunately I don't have any good suggestions on how to recreate the lighting mood in DMD. In Daddy's apartment, making the entire ceiling emissive seems to recreate the interior lighting fairly well for the 'well lit' shots, but there are likely some other things going on there as well. But that's just once location and DMD has MANY that have been showcased.

I do think that the nude beach looks much better with an HDRI beach background (say one from HDRI haven), rather than with the backgrounds included with the beach product. But that's going in a different direction from what you are asking.
I understand and most of my experiments are with Octane for Daz, so I've definitely been trying new directions as well.

In this case, I thought it might be revealing to learn a bit more of how MrDots performs his craft, such that (1) our fanart could be more expansive in style and (2) we might gain further ideas from which to riff in our own ways. Plus, I could always use more time with Iray options, as Octane has spoiled me rotten.

I agree that different shots will require unique setups (e.g., night/romantic evening scenes are generally similar, same for daytime outdoors scenes), so I'm currently trying out different lighting and tone-mapping ideas to see better what his team might be doing. He is reasonably successful (!), so I think that's makes it a good idea in and of itself to learn from their practically-no-shadows-or-SSS-style, too.

Good idea on the beach product environment replacement, I felt that was a weak area in DMD's production, honestly - took me a bit out of the suspension of disbelief from how "thin" it looked.

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Has anyone figured out the art assets used for the young blonde boy that Rachel is fucking in part 2?

sc day19rachelfuck f11.jpg

is sorta kinda close, but the nipples don't look right, and there are other differences...

I'm pretty sure the hair is Rodi hair...

Last edited:
Reactions: fried

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I wanted play around with daz and maybe render some Daughter poses,
but its damn hard, the 3 duf I found in this thread have missing assets.
hard to know what to search for when I only get a list of files.
I have found a few, doing a google search of the name, but not everything get results or easy to locate.
anyone know any of them?

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/cc2001a/product/
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/nirvy/natural g3f/g3f breasts 12.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/poison3/real life breast/areola_diameter_clone.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/mousso/nails.dsf
data/v3digitimes/tanned and wet g3 iray/sda_g3wnt04hsv/v3d_iraytannedwetskins_g3.dsf
runtime/textures/v3d/wntsg3/saturationandlightnessbase.jpg
runtime/textures/v3d/wntsg3tanlines/bikini03.jpg
runtime/textures/v3d/wntsg3tanlines/notanlines.jpg

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I wanted play around with daz and maybe render some Daughter poses,
but its damn hard, the 3 duf I found in this thread have missing assets.
hard to know what to search for when I only get a list of files.
I have found a few, doing a google search of the name, but not everything get results or easy to locate.
anyone know any of them?

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/cc2001a/product/
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/nirvy/natural g3f/g3f breasts 12.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/poison3/real life breast/areola_diameter_clone.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/mousso/nails.dsf
data/v3digitimes/tanned and wet g3 iray/sda_g3wnt04hsv/v3d_iraytannedwetskins_g3.dsf
runtime/textures/v3d/wntsg3/saturationandlightnessbase.jpg
runtime/textures/v3d/wntsg3tanlines/bikini03.jpg
runtime/textures/v3d/wntsg3tanlines/notanlines.jpg
So, the tan stuff isn't canon, and is something people have added on their own. Normally D uses Lilja skin, so if you don't want tan lines, Lilja skin should be fine. However, if the tan lines interest you:

The nails are not critical as well. You can use whatever nail colors you want pretty much. FR Lilja should have a few to choose from.

As for the Nirvy breasts...

Again, these may not be critical. If you have other morph packages, you may be able do dial them in a bit more closely on your own.

I don't recognize the poison breast areola thingie. Again, you may be able to dial the diameter with another areola morph from another morph kit.

Not sure what cc2001a is. The' D' I use from F95zoneuser463 doesn't use that.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: fried and baka

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
The nails are not critical as well. You can use whatever nail colors you want pretty much. FR Lilja should have a few to choose from.

I don't recognize the poison breast areola thingie. Again, you may be able to dial the diameter with another areola morph from another morph kit.

Not sure what cc2001a is. The' D' I use from F95zoneuser463 doesn't use that.

Hope this helps!
The Real Life Breasts from Poison3 is here...

as for the cc2001a, could it possibly be referring to Re*lIllusi0n's "Ch*r*cter Cre*t0r 2"?

As for the Nails, you could also simply install ANY character by Mousso, and it will instantly be resolved, since ALL his characters have that exact same set of files, within each generation, it seems. lol

Reactions: OhWee and baka

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
Has anyone figured out the art assets used for the young blonde boy that Rachel is fucking in part 2?

View attachment 318282

is sorta kinda close, but the nipples don't look right, and there are other differences...

I'm pretty sure the hair is Rodi hair...
isn't that the same boy Elena fucks at a hotel?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a note. The Day 28 photoshoot takes place in DoD Tracey's bedroom here...

I continue to be disappointed with my stab at Olivia, which is why I haven't shared her. She isn't close enough IMHO. Since Chapter 3 has re-introduced Olivia and Graham to the story, well hopefully someone has better luck than I did dialing Olivia in. If I should decide to take another stab at her, I'll let everyone know.

Reactions: fried and josefwest

JuanDomingo

May 20, 2018
!Breast Large: 150%
Hi, when i dial this parameter in, the red shirt gets messed up under the breast

and none of the dials fixes it.

In the game obviously doesn't look like this.

Any suggestions how to fix it? Thanks in advance!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi, when i dial this parameter in, the red shirt gets messed up under the breast

View attachment 344400

and none of the dials fixes it.

In the game obviously doesn't look like this.

View attachment 344401

Any suggestions how to fix it? Thanks in advance!
Fit Control can help with that. It (usually) adds breast and other fit adjustment morphs when you click on it:

If I remember the instructions correctly, first off, add the clothes. Then Select the figure (not the clothes) and click the 'Fit Control Activate Genesis 3 Female Morphs' option that comes with Fit Control. That should propogate the morphs you need to adjust the shirt fit.

AgentOrange

Jul 3, 2017
Fit Control can help with that. It (usually) adds breast and other fit adjustment morphs when you click on it:

If I remember the instructions correctly, first off, add the clothes. Then Select the figure (not the clothes) and click the 'Fit Control Activate Genesis 3 Female Morphs' option that comes with Fit Control. That should propogate the morphs you need to adjust the shirt fit.
Alternative (read in another post, which does not need any additional morph packages and works quite nicely):
1) Add a smoothing modifier to the shirt (if it don't have one already)
2) Set smoothing iterations to around 70