Fan Art [DMD] Dating my Daughter: Art Assets Thread

JuanDomingo

May 20, 2018
Fit Control can help with that...
1) Add a smoothing modifier to the shirt (if it don't have one already)
2) Set smoothing iterations to around 70
Thank you both. I manage to fix it with a combination of both. DMD dev obviously has Fit Control, you can see that in the morphs applied to the bikini in the first trip to the beach.

It was really a chore to fix it. That makes me wonder if he really used Breast Control, cos that plugin seems to mess up that shirt, large breast modified with standard Daz morphs don't cause so much trouble.

Thank you again.

Last edited:

NeoXBOMB

Jun 30, 2017
This whole thread is a jumbled, confusing mess for me. Which version of D is the most believable/accurate? I'm trying to get the best one to 3D Print her. Thanks for any help.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
This whole thread is a jumbled, confusing mess for me. Which version of D is the most believable/accurate? I'm trying to get the best one to 3D Print her. Thanks for any help.
I went for this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/page-2#post-159196

Or you can download full cast from here
https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/page-12#post-1535525

From some reasons I like more the 1st option.. dunno why.. maybe because you "have to work" on her instead of downloading the figure. To be honest I didn't put the figures next to each other and compare if there's a difference or not.

Reactions: NeoXBOMB

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Has anyone figured out the art assets used for the young blonde boy that Rachel is fucking in part 2?

is sorta kinda close, but the nipples don't look right, and there are other differences...

I'm pretty sure the hair is Rodi hair...
I figured this one out finally on my own. Could have used the help earlier...

Jordan preset from this one:

Aiden skin, default eyes

Rodi Clean Cut Hair

As far as I can tell, that's it.

Also, figured out Dee's bedroom:

Last edited:
Reactions: fried and CulayTL

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I figured this one out finally on my own. Could have used the help earlier...

Jordan preset from this one:

Aiden skin, default eyes

Rodi Clean Cut Hair

As far as I can tell, that's it.

Also, figured out Dee's bedroom:

Rodi Clean Cut Hair:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rodi-clean-cut-hair-style-for-genesis-3-male-s.36799/

Jordan:
https://f95zone.to/threads/teen-males-shapes-for-genesis-3-male.36800/

Aiden:
https://f95zone.to/threads/michael-7-pro-bundle-g3m.8437/

Candy Room:
https://f95zone.to/threads/candy-bedroom.22418/
was already uploaded by Papa Ernie

Last edited:
Reactions: fried and OhWee

mei-chan

Sep 5, 2018
Nice work here =)

I think the new bed (rented apartment CH3) is this:

Stil searching for the rest of the place
Here is the apartment:

Forgot the shower:

Last edited:
Reactions: OhWee and CulayTL

roadtrip

Sep 1, 2019
I like it,
maybe the nose a bit smaller? might be personal preference though, I have currently no Dee original at hand to compare.
Which Hair is that?

Totally agree for the nose she have a round nose but not that fat, and the slope, and clothing need some fitting, coming back to daz after a few years have to get back into it

xarfi666

Feb 22, 2019
Hi all,
I started working on De's friend Elena, but I have a problem with Genitalia for Josie7.
I got Josie 7 Pro Bundle but I can't find Geni to this model. The only one I can find is for Victoria 7.
What about Josie 7 ?? Anyone got any info from where I can get it ?
I got this one:

roadtrip

Sep 1, 2019
Hi all,
I started working on De's friend Elena, but I have a problem with Genitalia for Josie7.
I got Josie 7 Pro Bundle but I can't find Geni to this model. The only one I can find is for Victoria 7.
I got this one:

was doing some research and here what i found, did not test it but will do in a few

"If you want Teen Josie to grow up with gens then you have to use an alternate Texture set other than Josie's.
Load Josie into the scene. Apply the Gen prop to her body. Then apply victoria 7's texture set to josie and the gen prop"

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi all,
I got this one:
A number of us are pretty sure that Elena uses default Genesis 3 Female textures. Those should include Anatomical textures.

The freckle pattern and eyebrows match up pretty much exactly.

Here's a render I did a while back showing said textures.

Of course, if you want your Elena to be a bit different, you are free to use whichever textures you'd like. Artistic license and all that!

Elena also sports Golden Palace Genitals, possibly with a few additional GP Gen morphs. Of course, if you don't have those, making do with the 'Defualt' anatomical elements is a viable option. The shape won't match exactly of course.

Reactions: josefwest and fried

devilkirby

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Hello, i don't use daz3d, someone can upload a .json file of D for use in Virt-a-mate? Thanks

mei-chan

Sep 5, 2018
Hi,
do anybody of you know these remaining assets in CH3 Bedroom?
(marked on the photos)
Photo 1:
desk and chair and the cabinet
Photo 2:
The Cloth/Curtain covering the window
Bedroom assets1.jpg
Bedroom assets2.jpg

Reactions: asd33asd33

mei-chan

Sep 5, 2018
Ok, I think the chair is from this one:

Also, don't know if anybody alreay found this, but the japanese bath is here:

Reactions: fried

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Did anyone tried to convert Dee on G8 and got some good results?

mei-chan

Sep 5, 2018
Did anyone tried to convert Dee on G8 and got some good results?
I tried but had major problems with it, mainly with the textures using this method:

But I didn't spend to much time with it to be honest, so it may have been stupidity on my end.
The cleanest way would probably be to dial a G8 as near as possible, export G3 as obj then create a G8 morph in your 3D editor from the G3 obj.
But this would also mean that you have to do a lot of texture work.
There are a few scripts and tutorial out there, but I didn't try every one of them.

EDIT:
I mostly go for changing the stuff to G3, not the figure to G8. Saves some hassle.
Found the tutorial I use to transfer G8 to G3 for clothing and so on, works for me most of the time flawless. Maybe somebody finds it useful.

Last edited:
Reactions: fried

roadtrip

Sep 1, 2019
yeah tried too, but my brain exploded after an hour, i think mei got a point will go faster to create a morph for g8 in a 3d editor than try to convert, then again texturing eww but have to admit a G8 model would be awesome, think i would pay for it lol

Reactions: CulayTL