Do games with a healthy family relationship exist?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I too have kept the MC as a father to the girl, and I have two files, one where he stayed with his older girlfriend, and one where he cuts her loose and gets with the reporter...

I was willing to have him stay with his GF, and in fact was one of her staunch supporters in that thread where everyone hates her for being older and not as attractive as any other girl... However that bitch-fit she threw during the daughter's party made me start disliking her. Add to that if you stay with her, it starts interfering with the ability to keep banging other chicks... As soon as after the accident the MC told the reporter "no more sex" I immediately reloaded and played the other route instead... After all the MC still has to bang his publisher/agent's wife, that lady needs to be dicked to remember she has value since her husband is a scumbag.
I haven't played for a few updates so haven't seen the bitch fit yet. I think that may change my mind about her, I don't like people that cause drama for no reason they annoy me. I still want a play through staying faithful though.

I am tempted to have a play through with the reporter, she's always seemed really nice when i've talked to her but I was waiting to see if a path with the agent's wife came up.

From what I can gather her and the MC have been friends for a few years so thought that would happen eventually. At least, I hope it does she deserves better.

I keep thinking about having a run through with the daughter as a lover but it just seems a bit creepy. Finds her after all those years just to tell her your her dad and by the way, we'll bang okay.

Reactions: Rythan25 and OhJo

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
After all the MC still has to bang his publisher/agent's wife, that lady needs to be dicked to remember she has value since her husband is a scumbag.
Eww... I don't know if that's how you should assign value to a woman. I hope you're joking.
I went with the incest route and ditched all other girls. So, I don't even know who the MC gets to fuck. :(

Reactions: OhJo

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Eww... I don't know if that's how you should assign value to a woman. I hope you're joking.
I went with the incest route and ditched all other girls. So, I don't even know who the MC gets to fuck. :(
It was a joke, but the lady is depressed and feels unatractive, a good dicking by the MC who she already showed herself masturbating too, will get rid of those feelings and bring back confidence and joy to her life.

Also if I wasnt joking, you were gonna judge me despite in your play-through your MC is banging his daughter, despite this being one of only two stories where the fatherly relationship is so sweet, its kind of creepy to try to bang your child ?...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Games where the MC's family are present, and the game doesn't feature incest - maybe a flirty sibling, but nothing beyond teasing. I know incest was a huge money maker for a while (who am I kidding, it still is, the standards are just higher), but literally every game I can find where a family member appears, they're a valid target for seduction.

Just once I'd like to see a game where your older brother acts as a wingman, or your twin sister introduces her friends who try to seduce you, rather than doing it themselves.
I keep debating making one, probably will do one day. Want to put me and my twinsy in a game for shits and giggles but it won't have any incest at all.

I may be a dyke and I adore my sister but I don't want to fuck her. That's a bit too much. Granted i've groped her tits on occasion but that's mainly out of jealousy because she seems to have got them all.

Just need to find the time.

And motivation.

But I get you. Incest isn't my kink but I do play a few games that have it but that's mainly because it's almost impossible to find games with family members that don't have incest.

The only one that comes to mind is Aien no Aselia. The MC's little sister has a bit of a crush on him but nothing ever happens. She tells him and he's all "that's nice, dear" zero fucks given (until she's sent away and then he cries ... then becomes a walking god and kills all the bad things and has a mega god daughter who kicks ass in the next game despite amnesia).

It's got so bad i've even seen people demanding incest in games that don't even have family members or where incest would look ridiculous.

Twists of my Life was the most amusing one. A couple of people kept demanding the dev made the MC's roommate into his sister but they got shot down fortunately.
I would be ok with a game that has family that cant be fucked by the MC, but two very specific requirements have to be met for it to work !!

1. Do NOT make the sister or mother the hottest fucking character in the game, and the love interests pale in comparison to them. Otherwise every player is going to wish to fuck them instead of the actual options !! You dont put Anna (Anna Exciting Affections) as your sister, and the Mom from the Deluca Family as your mother and make them "untouchable, but give love interests in the realm of uggos like Scuz (Timestamps), and Karina (Freeloading Family) or Elena (Dating my Daughter). It isnt right !

2. If they are just their to be family, they should be side characters shown only to support the MC, their sex life should be non-existent !! You can see them at the breakfast table imparting wisdom (mom or dad), or at school if thats the setting (sister)... However you should NOT see them having sex... if the MC is not in line of sight of them, their sex life should be oblivious to US the player. If the MC is spying on them, and thats why we can see the sex scene, than WTF ?? He's already a creep then, and may as well fuck them himself !

Most people/devs fall into one of those two pitfalls, usually both, but number 2 is more common.. your playing the MC (no need for self insert so shut up with that excuse, not EVERYONE does that !!), and your following HIS/HER story, but they just have to put a "meanwhile on the other side of town you aunt is cheating on her husband with BBC, or your sister is getting gang-banged... WATCH THIS SCENE and ENJOY IT !!"... I mean come on...
Become a Rockstar has it covered. No incest, an older sister that looks after her brother but no incest. Unfortunately the sister is extremely attractive

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't think Rythan meant it in a derogatory manner. She does feel like she's aged and isn't attractive anymore, I think the comment was more about getting with her to show her she's still desirable because her husband sure won't seeing as he's dicking around behind her back (even though she knows).

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
It was a joke, but the lady is depressed and feels unatractive, a good dicking by the MC who she already showed herself masturbating too, will get rid of those feelings and bring back confidence and joy to her life.

Also if I wasn't joking, you were gonna judge me despite in your play-through your MC is banging his daughter, despite this being one of only two stories where the fatherly relationship is so sweet, its kind of creepy to try to bang your child ?...
Man, I wasn't judging you... But you just did.
I was just pointing out what I felt like a fallacious statement. A woman won't feel more valuable just because a guy fucks her. I'm a guy and even I wouldn't feel more valuable if a girl fucks me tonight and leaves tomorrow morning. Yeah, it could be enjoyable, but I don't need a girl to make me feel valuable. I girl could only make me feel valuable if I were in a true relationship with her and she trusted in my worth, even without all the "fucking/dicking". I believe women feel the same way.
BTW. Don't get me wrong again! I'm not judging you. Just making a point. And you said that you were joking anyway.
As for the incest thing, you're right. It does feel creepy when you make it real. That's why I would never go looking for it in real life. But just like reading Odepius doesn't mean you wanna bang your mom, I don't think playing an incest game should mean you wanna defile your family. I mean there's incest, rape and all sorts of kink in Game of Thrones and yet everyone seems to like it anyways.
But if it were to happen in real life, between a father and a daughter and they were both happy with it, I would think twice before judging them - but that's just my personal viewpoint anyway.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
I don't think Rythan meant it in a derogatory manner. She does feel like she's aged and isn't attractive anymore, I think the comment was more about getting with her to show her she's still desirable because her husband sure won't seeing as he's dicking around behind her back (even though she knows).
Well then, I think "value" should be a wrong word to use here, because as far as I see, "desirable" ≠ "valuable"...
Okay, I feel like I should drop this subject. No more comments on this, I promise.

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
God one of my favorite VN's is Kara no Shoujo, and I am pretty sure it doesn't have incest but a few lewd cgs. But damn its hard to find any Japanese games without it. The games on here without it are just as rare, but I don't have a problem with it, incest is wincest. The only real problem I have in terms of heroines is when you are either forced with a character or they are so great I feel like shit when choosing a different characters route

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Man, I wasn't judging you... But you just did.
I was just pointing out what I felt like a fallacious statement. A woman won't feel more valuable just because a guy fucks her. I'm a guy and even I wouldn't feel more valuable if a girl fucks me tonight and leaves tomorrow morning. Yeah, it could be enjoyable, but I don't need a girl to make me feel valuable. I girl could only make me feel valuable if I were in a true relationship with her and she trusted in my worth, even without all the "fucking/dicking". I believe women feel the same way.
BTW. Don't get me wrong again! I'm not judging you. Just making a point. And you said that you were joking anyway.
As for the incest thing, you're right. It does feel creepy when you make it real. That's why I would never go looking for it in real life. But just like reading Odepius doesn't mean you wanna bang your mom, I don't think playing an incest game should mean you wanna defile your family. I mean there's incest, rape and all sorts of kink in Game of Thrones and yet everyone seems to like it anyways.
But if it were to happen in real life, between a father and a daughter and they were both happy with it, I would think twice before judging them - but that's just my personal viewpoint anyway.
Dont get me wrong I wasnt judging you on the incest kink, ask Avaron or Kuko or any of them, I love me some incest in fiction !! It was more in the sense that Our Fate is one of the few games that I can have the MC treat his kid as his loving daughter despite how attractive she is (good story writing).

Most other games that have a dad and daughter, sometimes dont give you choices, and force you down a pre-determined path where the dad just HAS to lust after his daughter... its those games where I say "fuck it... if he is gonna be lusting after her, clearly its meant to happen", you cant be a dad to her out loud and have secret thoughts of wanting to tear that virgin pussy apart every time she bends over LOL.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Well, you can kind of count "Lexi" in the (rare) games with no incest. TBH, it would be extremely creepy if there was incest.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
I should clarify something - I don't mind incest in games, some of my favorites (Last Sovereign, Depraved Awakening, Long Live the Princess) include it - but it's not something I actively seek out, either. What I dislike is how incest is omnipresent in any game that features family members.

In theory, the idea is perfectly fine. In reality, just how soon do you think it'll be before the game's thread is inundated with comments asking when these characters will bang? My guess? About five minutes after it's released. Not that I agree, but a lot of people seem to have the mindset that if it's in the game, you should be able to fuck it. No one is safe. Not even the family dog.
This is the best summary I've seen of why it's true.

My game has family in the name.

All the girls and men part of the family are well behaved and normal people.
Maybe I should add a bit of craziness to spice things up.
I'll check it out tonight, thanks.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
From what I can gather her and the MC have been friends for a few years so thought that would happen eventually. At least, I hope it does she deserves better.
Personally I think that you're, alas, waiting for something that will not happen.
She already have better, but you can't see it in your play. In the corruption routes, the MC fear the daughter's best friend ; he think that she'll interfere and prevent him to effectively corrupt the daughter. So, the MC act as the bastard he is (in those routes), and while he do his best to keep the best friend busy as fuck, his agent's wife will take her place and slowly corrupt the daughter.
Perhaps that she'll still have better even in the gentle route, but I doubt. I don't see gentle MC starting to have an affair with a married woman, especially if she's the wife of his agent/friend and herself an old friend of him.

I keep thinking about having a run through with the daughter as a lover but it just seems a bit creepy. Finds her after all those years just to tell her your her dad and by the way, we'll bang okay.
Oh, you follow the gentle and chaste route... I think that you can give a try to the gentle and sex one. It's not like the corruption routes, that can be really extreme (apparently there's three, full submission, full slave, and share her as you want). But in the gentle route, the relation is romantic and they fall in love together more than anything else.
It's still a bit creepy because of the incestuous nature of this love, but it's kind of like Dating my Daughter ; they build the familial relationship in parallel of the love one. And it's well wrote. They both are a little reluctant and feel more or less like teenagers slowly discovering what love is.