5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

HydroidUmbra

Oct 14, 2017
when try the crack it says alphadisclog.text anybody know how to fix ? nvm alpharomdie worked when put in admin mode

Last edited:

Spiroth

Oct 19, 2020
I have original Version but I dont understand Japanese even try to patch won't work.
Still glad I join 95 nearly 2 years ago using this prepatch do help me i understand the game and I know how to move around in my pc because my pc Japanese local nearly 3 years.
I had bunch of eroge game that easy to patch English.
Oh yeah and here an advice if you're first time run the crack first in local Japanese I don't know if emulator would work never use them after run crack close them.
After that make sure you disable your real time protection antivirus , if you using window defender it would be easy they're pretty annoying because keep blocking something they shouldn't be.
Your game should run normally I heard many people lost their save game because using Emulator.
That can be fix by making another save folder in Japanese name folder the game itself should save that file into there.
If you using local Japanese 24 hour well you shouldn't be worry much about losing save only need to disable real time protection everytime you want to play.
Making the game into administration won't help you save game use my advice I know.

Last edited:

Attis

Jun 20, 2017
Need new download links. File exceeds Mega 5gb free limit, Nopy doesn't exist anymore and UploadHaven keeps triggering my malware protection so i don't trust it and torrents is a no go.

Jan 28, 2018
Need new download links. File exceeds Mega 5gb free limit, Nopy doesn't exist anymore and UploadHaven keeps triggering my malware protection so i don't trust it and torrents is a no go.
Dont know why torrent is a no go, but for Mega (especially if you have an account and Mega Sync) you can continue the download after a five hour cooldown limit.

Reactions: Attis and superelmo

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
Finally after years i managed to make this game works.

Turned out my antivirus was the culprit for all these years

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020

Do Love Me Seriously! S
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

gucciway21

Sep 9, 2022
i don't see まじこいS.exe in my download file why is that? im using mega file btw

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes