5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Necron00

Jan 10, 2018
Can someone help my game keep crashing on kazuko route = in club room after word ,you did it again

Pervo

Jul 14, 2017
I've fallen for this series , hard. Loving it so far and I appreciate the guys who've put it on here for easy access.

Out of curiosity, does Majikoi S have or need a walkthrough? The original one had it but I can't find one for majikoi S at all.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've fallen for this series , hard. Loving it so far and I appreciate the guys who've put it on here for easy access.

Out of curiosity, does Majikoi S have or need a walkthrough? The original one had it but I can't find one for majikoi S at all.

woah992

Sep 28, 2018
Hi looking for help I've been able to play this game in the past but now it refuses to work anymore it shows up as a background process only and it doesn't give an error code could it be a windows 10 bug? I've tried compatibility mode, my locale region is in Japanese. Went to a different forum download kodec lite to see if that could be it none of these have worked. I've also tried everyone's advice above to see if I could possibly fix it as well but no juice. Also maji and a1-3 work perfectly fine so I'm at a complete lost Edit Nvm I found out bitdefender was being a cuck I had add triple exceptions from it to get it to work

Last edited:
Reactions: Pluszero

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
this should fix the problem for most folk. I don't get update2.Pac but again game started fine.
Go to the - Crack folder - and run alsignup_101029b.exe - Once.
This will pop up - hit OK
View attachment 902932
Then run まじこいS.exe to start the game.
If running まじこいS.exe gives you any errors - restart your computer - and it will run next time.

Use - StartUpTool.exe - set this.
View attachment 902961

Also these setting help as well.
View attachment 902977

Finally - you need to install the update correctly.
View attachment 902971
The file inside is - Update2.pac - cut that - and move to the game's main folder - and replace when asked.
You can delete that folder after.

Please tell me if this fixed your issues.

Cheers
Half of that seems either unnecessary or solved by the update replacement file.
Either way i only needed that and the game .exe worked fine. What never worked regardless of what i did however was the startup tool. I doubt a desktop gaming pc needs that anyways, so whatever :D

Pluszero

Jul 14, 2020
Hi looking for help I've been able to play this game in the past but now it refuses to work anymore it shows up as a background process only and it doesn't give an error code could it be a windows 10 bug? I've tried compatibility mode, my locale region is in Japanese. Went to a different forum download kodec lite to see if that could be it none of these have worked. I've also tried everyone's advice above to see if I could possibly fix it as well but no juice. Also maji and a1-3 work perfectly fine so I'm at a complete lost Edit Nvm I found out bitdefender was being a cuck I had add triple exceptions from it to get it to work
Your solution might be the last chance I give myself to try to play this game after about two months of brain frying levels of trying to make it work. Please, if you could describe what you meant by triple exceptions I might finally play this game instead of hoping for a less than probable western port.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Your solution might be the last chance I give myself to try to play this game after about two months of brain frying levels of trying to make it work. Please, if you could describe what you meant by triple exceptions I might finally play this game instead of hoping for a less than probable western port.
I'm guessing this:

Pluszero

Jul 14, 2020
Hi, I need Japan font can play this game. View attachment 1397124
I have tried many ways but still not working
Considering the gibberish you see on the install screen, the problem comes from you using the wrong language in non-unicode programs by your windows. You can either change your system locale to Japan which can be done in the windows settings.
->
View the System Locale settings for Windows
  1. Click Start then Control Panel
  2. Click Clock, Language and Region
  3. Windows 10, Windows 8: Click Region
    The Region and Language options dialog appears.
  4. Click the Administrative tab
    If there is no Advanced tab, then you are not logged in with administrative privileges.
  5. Under the Language for non-Unicode programs section, click Change system locale and select the desired language.
  6. Click OK
  7. Restart the computer to apply the change.
An other option is to use a software called locale emulator which is free and open source. By doing this you can simply right click the installer and pick from the drop down list > local emulator > run in Japanese.

A simpler option to get the game ready is to download it from here. You just have to unarchive and you get the game pre-installed. But you still need to start it using locale emulator each time I think.

Othinus

Jul 7, 2017
Considering the gibberish you see on the install screen, the problem comes from you using the wrong language in non-unicode programs by your windows. You can either change your system locale to Japan which can be done in the windows settings.
->
View the System Locale settings for Windows
  1. Click Start then Control Panel
  2. Click Clock, Language and Region
  3. Windows 10, Windows 8: Click Region
    The Region and Language options dialog appears.
  4. Click the Administrative tab
    If there is no Advanced tab, then you are not logged in with administrative privileges.
  5. Under the Language for non-Unicode programs section, click Change system locale and select the desired language.
  6. Click OK
  7. Restart the computer to apply the change.
An other option is to use a software called locale emulator which is free and open source. By doing this you can simply right click the installer and pick from the drop down list > local emulator > run in Japanese.

A simpler option to get the game ready is to download it from here. You just have to unarchive and you get the game pre-installed. But you still need to start it using locale emulator each time I think.
Thank you

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I am having a similar problem to the above; earlier this week I played through 2 routes before going back to finish the original Majikoi. Today, I'm back to playing S, but as above, when I start it up nothing happens. I've tried reinstalling as well as restarting my computer. I thought it might be an issue due to having my locale set to Japanese manually instead of using an emulator, so I added LocaleEmulator and tried starting it that way, still nothing.
The only difference I have from the above is it's not even showing up in background processes.

Pluszero

Jul 14, 2020
I am having a similar problem to the above; earlier this week I played through 2 routes before going back to finish the original Majikoi. Today, I'm back to playing S, but as above, when I start it up nothing happens. I've tried reinstalling as well as restarting my computer. I thought it might be an issue due to having my locale set to Japanese manually instead of using an emulator, so I added LocaleEmulator and tried starting it that way, still nothing.
The only difference I have from the above is it's not even showing up in background processes.
Most probably you need to reattach the crack to the game exe. If you are using Alpha then simply open it and drag the game exe to it and it will work as usual from first try, maybe second or third if unlucky.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Most probably you need to reattach the crack to the game exe. If you are using Alpha then simply open it and drag the game exe to it and it will work as usual from first try, maybe second or third if unlucky.
The message does not differ from when I just click on the crack. I tried it several times with no difference in response. Thank you for the quick reply.

Pluszero

Jul 14, 2020
The message does not differ from when I just click on the crack. I tried it several times with no difference in response. Thank you for the quick reply.
Try with alpharomdie, a software made to bypass the regional DMR. You can find a link on the fourth page if you don't have it already and after simply drag the ORIGINAL game executable (まじこいS.exe) to AlphaROMdiE.exe and then run the new まじこいS.exe again to play.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Try with alpharomdie, a software made to bypass the regional DMR. You can find a link on the fourth page if you don't have it already and after simply drag the ORIGINAL game executable (まじこいS.exe) to AlphaROMdiE.exe and then run the new まじこいS.exe again to play.
It didn't do anything at first, but I kept trying as you said to and eventually it said "設定ファイルの読み込みに失敗しました" which I believe translates to "Failed to properly read settings file." I speak Japanese to a decent degree. This is the result I get when I bring the まじこいS.exe to the alphaROMdiE.exe's location. When I put the alphaROMdiE.exe in the folder that normally contains the まじこいS.exe, I get a message in Chinese, which I cannot understand in the slightest.

Tried one last thing after typing that, and that was giving alphaROMdiE.exe the ability to run as Administrator, and it works now. Thanks! Leaving this as a tool for others.

Pluszero

Jul 14, 2020
It didn't do anything at first, but I kept trying as you said to and eventually it said "設定ファイルの読み込みに失敗しました" which I believe translates to "Failed to properly read settings file." I speak Japanese to a decent degree. This is the result I get when I bring the まじこいS.exe to the alphaROMdiE.exe's location. When I put the alphaROMdiE.exe in the folder that normally contains the まじこいS.exe, I get a message in Chinese, which I cannot understand in the slightest.

Tried one last thing after typing that, and that was giving alphaROMdiE.exe the ability to run as Administrator, and it works now. Thanks! Leaving this as a tool for others.
I'm happy it worked! Godspeed and have fun!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes