5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Hellsphix

Dec 25, 2017
I think I found the problem. Whenever I try the crack I get an error message about insufficient resources, then the file deletes itself. Anyone know what to do about that?

Dec 18, 2019
I used nopy as server, yes.
Yes. I've checked my antivirus (Avast) and does not report anything abnormal. For safety I set an exception on the destination folder and on the whole .rar file...but the problem persist.
You say I should try downloading the archive again from another server?

EDIT:
Tried to download via torrent...after the download, the crack folder is empty.
Checked the .rar with the antivirus, and found no problems/errors/virus...but if I extract the files, the crack folder always remains empty
okay it must be a automatic thing for windows. i usually put the games on non system folders. i hope you arent putting them in system folders. my latest reply have a copy of my crack program if interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: Otaku.89
Dec 18, 2019
I think I found the problem. Whenever I try the crack I get an error message about insufficient resources, then the file deletes itself. Anyone know what to do about that?
probably the corrupt thing people talk about, i hope you have it in a non system folder? in my latest reply i put in a copy of the one i have in my folder working please try it

Last edited:

Otaku.89

May 1, 2018
okay it must be a automatic thing for windows. i usually put the games on non system folders. i hope you arent putting them in system folders. my latest reply have a copy of my crack program if interested.
No, I use a secondary drive for Visual Novels (so I don't take up space on the main drive)

Reactions: Lucifer111
Dec 18, 2019
The test you posted seems to be empty. Rip
it's there when i look. ,maybe a antivirus took it gone. happens to alot of crack system. it is named alsignup_some numbers.exe. considering otaku av took it as a trojan. which is probably a pup warning like avast or other certain av(antivirus) do. funny enough multiple av didnt notice for me but it did for a other vn.

Last edited:

Han Mako

Apr 16, 2020
Turns out the crack was broken.

For anyone who is having similar problems go download "AlphaRomDie".
Then you will need to extract the .rar into where your .exe is and from there every time you plan on playing you're going to have to drag the game .exe onto the alpharomdie.exe 2 times for some reason

You can also open up the alpharomdie.exe and then drag the game.exe onto the blue application window to create a shortcut but you still need to click the shortcut like 4 times to open the game for some reason unless it's run as admin
This. This worked, thanks! Thankfully, I already had a previous game that had a copy of AlphaROMdiE, or else it would have been hard to find it elsewhere. Simply drag the ORIGINAL game executable (まじこいS.exe) to AlphaROMdiE.exe and then run まじこいS.exe again to play.

For those who don't have a copy of AlphaROMdiE, here you go.

Null Apariatur

Mar 21, 2019
Followed the Install Instruction but I still can't play.
help.
There's no error pop up or whatsoever.
But when I use AlphaRomDie, I got a pop up like in the 2nd screenshot.
I'm using Locale Emulator.

Last edited:

EmperorEhm

Jul 11, 2019
whenever I try to open the original game exe with AlphaRomDie I get a popup that "NeXAS has stopped working", any help/ideas are appreciated because I've tried everything I can think of lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
can someone help me i cannot run this game
i used mega link it wont open
Did you try all the steps listed on the OP?

1. No need to install pre-patched version.
2. You need to change locale to Japanese, otherwise the game will not start.
3. Start the file in folder crack. A pop up message will appear, close it and you are ready to play.
! I had some problems running the game after install, so I decided to upload it as unpacked version. I tested it on different computers and it's running well.
!! Bug fix:

You do not need the bugfix to start the game but you should use it as well.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes