VN Ren'Py Abandoned Do the Right Thing [v0.1] [GB Gaming]

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
My idea is that staying faithful (as much as you can) will lead to blackmail options, etc... I want to try and keep it as realistic as possible,
That statement sound contradictory. It sound like if the protagonist is on good behavior, then he get punished. Yet it is also supposed to be realistic?

MadMaverik

May 4, 2017
You wouldn’t be “Punished” but it would trigger some other type of event(s) if you were to go down that path. ie: blackmail, drunken sex, etc. In the end the MC is gonna have to be banging as many characters as possible or the game wont be any fun, right? I could try to limit the amount of booty the MC gets should they be an Absolute “angel” but it would be pretty boring.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
The 3 images i see here, on the main post.. i don't know.. if they are trying to tell me something about the Game.. or about everything.. they look like:

harold.jpg

I mean, im playing it but.. it got me like Harold already too... =/

Reactions: MadMaverik

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What about any consequences with the wife? Like an unplanned pregnancy with one of the other girls now that would make for some added drama.

Reactions: MadMaverik

truckerguy257

Apr 3, 2019
I first wanted to see if anyone would be interested in it. My idea is that staying faithful (as much as you can) will lead to blackmail options, etc... I want to try and keep it as realistic as possible, but maybe I shouldn't. I will add more to it,but I just wanted to put out feelers to see what people thought.
Then who is getting blackmailed? The MC? something, the MC is dammed if does and dam if he does'ent. The MC has NO control over the situation. May as well make it visual novel it sure as hell is not a game

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Per communications with the Dev, they are working on a different, "more complete" game (from this one's experience, presumably).

Marking as Abandoned.

• Sad
Reactions: TrialRagnarok