• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.60 star(s) 68 Votes
Feb 3, 2020
Thoroughly enjoying this one so far! I'm about half way through all the memory scenes at the moment (all though I'm missing the very first one?). I do have a particular criticism in regards to the erotic/sexual tension vibe that the game has going for it though. It carefully crafts and builds up the pace of events as you play and it does not feel too rushed or too slow, however... I can't help but think an important part of the relaqtionship development and erotic progression was missed out!

The game goes from you seeing her almost fully naked and showing off all of her naughty bits indivdually while she is clothed, but then the next day suddenly jumps to her waking you up with your dick in her hand despite her never once seeing any part of your body without clothing on. Now I don't think it's just me, but in the scenario this game sets up her reaction to seeing you naked and seeing your dick for the first time should be a staple moment in this kind of story/character development considering it's a give and take relationship with a focus on increasing eroticism and arousal over time. However the first time she sees your dick she has it in her hand (just as you're waking up) and is jerking it as if it was the 100th time without any prior encounters with it other than the old pitching a tent in bed in the morning gag (even then she has nothing to say other than a slight blush and a giggle before leaving the room). Also while she is in the process off jerking you off she shares no thoughts about your mandhood or shows any sign of appreciation/arousal towards it or the encounter other than saying that she only decided to do it because she thought you touched her pussy while she was sleeping even though you didn't... Really dev? Thats the excuse you used to launch the relationship into sexual activity? Lame...

With the careful and smooth way the game progressed up to this point I think it was screaming for at least her walking in on him in the shower for various reasons or when he's getting changed. Or it could have simply been a case of her saying something along the lines of:

"You've seen all of me now, regardless if it was me showing you or not. So now I think it's time I got to sneak a peek at you!"

This is the sort of thing naughty childhood friends would do, kinda like the good old "you show me yours and i'll show you mine" game. But yeah instead we have that entire chapter of the erotic adventure skipped, which I find quite disappointing. It would have been great to see her reaction to oogling her childhood friends penis for the first time (remember she avoided having baths with you and never got naked around you in the past so we know she's never seen it) and getting to hear her thoughts on things like its size, shape, hardness etc... She could even tease a little and make fun of it (or appreciate it) as it goes from soft to hard infront of her while she shows you her panties. Very much a missed oppurtunity in my book!

Anyways, I'm probably getting close to rambling at this point, but hopefully I managed to convey my criticsim clearly and how it could have been improved on. Not that the dev will ever read this, but it gives the folks who do some advice if they find themselves making a game that shares a simmilar concept to this one.
I get what you mean. I was kinda slightly annoyed at the beginning bad end, where she show her first reward and I instantly clicked and realised that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I feel like it was rushed and unreasonable. I rather have something where if affection is low/early game, she will reject having sex and if you perv on her too much without her consent or ask her for sex even though she constantly denies it, she gets fed up and would lead to that sex scene and/or would then have resulted in that bad end cause atleast it is because it is MC's fault that he ruined the relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disco-Inferno

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
So played through most the game and I gotta say the dev or whoever wrote the story is either a beta if they are a guy and/or let people walk over them.:FacePalm: Still a solid 4.5 / 5 though. Wholesome game still.

The gist of the rant below is that the dynamic between Akira and the MC isn't that good. IMO she's actually a manipulative and borderline terrible person acting little more than a prostitute with all the teasing that'd make most guys interpret it as a DTF cue. The MC has little to nothing to gain from her being in his life and a lot to loose since she's full of red flags and a walking liability. If she didn't want the D and wanted to take things slow she wouldn't have shown up in my room half nude asking me to touch her ass because I acted like her live-in butler barely 2 - 3 weeks into the living arrangement only to make me out to be the bad guy when I act on obvious cues. :WaitWhat:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So played through most the game and I gotta say the dev or whoever wrote the story is either a beta if they are a guy and/or let people walk over them.:FacePalm: Still a solid 4.5 / 5 though. Wholesome game still.

The gist of the rant below is that the dynamic between Akira and the MC isn't that good. IMO she's actually a manipulative and borderline terrible person acting little more than a prostitute with all the teasing that'd make most guys interpret it as a DTF cue. The MC has little to nothing to gain from her being in his life and a lot to loose since she's full of red flags and a walking liability. If she didn't want the D and wanted to take things slow she wouldn't have shown up in my room half nude asking me to touch her ass because I acted like her live-in butler barely 2 - 3 weeks into the living arrangement only to make me out to be the bad guy when I act on obvious cues. :WaitWhat:

From what I understand, it has to do with Japanese culture where people are generally too busy to date or sustain a level of intimacy. The reason why the protagonist is usually some office dude that works himself to the point of exhaustion is because it's the kind of guy people over there identify with. A waifu that's willing to make you a home-cooked meal and greet you when you come home is something that pops up a lot because they're lonely and miserable. The idea that someone would happily greet you at the door, dote on you, and shower you with affection is a strong contrast to having to work long, thankless shifts, stopping at some restaurant for a cheap meal and a beer, before coming back to and passing out in a cramped, lifeless apartment just to do it all over again. This game is a cheerful form of escapism from that. The protagonist has his own house, a relaxed job, disposable income, and a person that just happens to be both hot and sexually assertive, and likes them for more than the stability they provide. She even conveniently already knows them, so they get to skip past the dating phase and jump right into a certain level of intimacy and familiarity. Not every working Japanese dude is like this sad, but the market's big enough for this sort of thing to be extremely common.

Edit: And to answer your question, yes, a pretty big portion of men over there consider themselves beta males, or "herbivore men" if I'm remembering right. That's not to say that Americans don't have their own weird fantasies and problems (particularly their need for validation of their masculinity), but that's a discussion for another thread.

Last edited:

Nickzz235

Sep 9, 2018
this is a very fun game and maybe one of the games on my top list for this genre

very good progression (game wise), build up and teasing are done gradually, the game is also not annoying by not creating a big map to explore but meaningless (I don't know why many H-games do this), lots of cg and progressive based on how many points (progression) we have.
but after finishing this game, i feel that the buildup:

even so, it's one of the most fun H-games to play, I hope there's a similar (or better) game from the developer!

Deleted member 4238737

Oct 8, 2021
It was a joke, I have no idea what's in the game. I even edited in the bit with her being a pokemon to try and make it clear it was a joke. I apparently didn't take into account the amount of weird shit on this site and what it's doing to people's minds. My apologies :S:S:S

Maybe next time I'll say the MC had his heart replaced with like a thunderstone when he was a child after a freak car accident, then when they have sex for the 69th time they evolve together into a new pokemon called Akirachu. And they live happily ever after. The End.
Whoo, good 5ing

jyki

Jun 29, 2017
So... I recently got a new laptop and wanted to play this again, and realized a quite annoying problem: the play screen glitch every few seconds, sometimes the portrait of characters showing up on different areas of the screen for a split second. I briefly searched around this thread to see if anyone has encountered the same problem, and since I used windows 8 but changed to windows 10 so I did try the compatibility mode and it wasn't fixed. Anyone has an idea on what might be the problem here??

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
A little more backstory to this game. The MC of this title spent most of his time in his basement playing pokemon, living off the inheritance given to him by his father (who died of disappointment). The moment his childhood friend showed up was the moment he realized that girls grow into women. Well, he rationalized it as women were the evolved form of girls once they got enough xp, but it was still a beautiful moment of realization for the guy.

Also the game's twist is that

EDIT:
i feel quite broken after reading this.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
A little more backstory to this game. The MC of this title spent most of his time in his basement playing pokemon, living off the inheritance given to him by his father (who died of disappointment). The moment his childhood friend showed up was the moment he realized that girls grow into women. Well, he rationalized it as women were the evolved form of girls once they got enough xp, but it was still a beautiful moment of realization for the guy.

Also the game's twist is that

EDIT:
still a better lovestory than twilight

• Haha
Reactions: Benhy

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
This game looks super good but it is censored :( . Is the censor really bad or playable ?

4.60 star(s) 68 Votes