Collection VN Ren'Py Completed Do You Like Horny Bunnies? Remastered - Complete Collection [Final] [ZyX]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
How often you play a game again? When it is not a shooter or a economic game or a multi player game normal Zero !!!

JastUSA have produced at the beginning a lot of games and after a time only a few in a year. Mangagamer produces more as JastUSA so JastUSA is more a old relict company.

It give so many games that are untranslated why I should waste money to remaster a novel game that near to 100% all players play only 1 time. It is not a RPG Game or with new graphic like Rance.

So it is for me a cash cow because all players that played the games have no need to play it again and the new HD graphic is to sell the game to new customers and nothing else. Is the graphic very so good 2021 against 2003 version to justifies to waste money and workibng power to remaster Do You Like Horny Bunnies.

In my eyes all players have had more from it when they have bought the rights to translate another game and have this translated as a old game thrown money after.
So you are mad that new people are getting a chance to play it on Windows 10 now?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
When i active the skip mode i has a message like that
According to what I found, the installer apparently didn't install dejavusans.ttf properly. (JAST Dev told me this)
I will try to download Ben Shapiro installer version and see if the problem happens with it.
If you want to test yourself, friend, this is the Installer Download Link by Ben Shapiro

EDIT: Try this fix: Go to the game folder(s)/Ren'Py/common and place these .ttf files in the game(s) and try again.
EDIT2: IMPORTANT: USE THE INSTALLER... It works completely fine and causes no Skip problems!
Viessa
The installer link needs to replace the links on the main page! Thanks for understanding!

Last edited:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I'll upload the fixed rar archive in 30min

Reactions: Twistty

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Bunnies, Come see me tonight, Sensei 2, Virgin roster, Tsuki -Possesion, Idols Galore, Amorous Professor Cherry, Heart de Roommate, Private Nurse, X-change, Kana -Imouto. And this is just from the top of my head. So many memories of good old times when i was new to this XD, also when there was almost no VNs for consumption so had to reread each of above-mentioned dozens of times (also trying weird stuff like "Critical point" or god forbid "Casual romance club").

meliv

Nov 22, 2018
Didn't think I would ever feel nostalgia for an erotic game but here it is, thanks.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
They remastered it because getting the old version to run on a modern system is difficult at the best of times.
It's honestly not all that different from GOG rereleasing old games to run on current gen Windows.
No, they updated the graphic to HD this and you have 1 & 2 together this are the different.

Look to GOG they changed the exe and so on on so much old games and they don`t needed a graphic update for the release so you have the orginal graphic.

The most problems that the old hentai games have had was the DRM problem so the most kicked it after a time out. From the producer himself you get a patch that throw out the DRM protection.

To make it clear when you haven`t played it for this guys it is good.

JastUSA have the rights for the english Version so they make money with it (normally they can sell the old versions like in the past). They upgrade the 2 games to hd graphic this cost money and this money you must earn first to get back and then you say this money must get back with a profit from X% I don`t know how much time they planed for or how many they must sell it to reach it. This is my meaning to throw my money back to a old game.

My critic is they have had aso taken the money to by a new game licence and produce this (it is clear that it cost normally more as the rework).

It gives so many good games with hot girls pics I don`t know if it is correct are the translated games by 0,5% from all hentai games. Years ago (before the sex games came out that you can see here you have had normal only a few other all others are hentai games) I collected Hentai games the problem was all time you understand nothing graphic was good and by a rpg game most time you can`t solve all or you was stuck. Not for all games you found a walkthrough or the translation from the walkthrough don`t help you. Aso by the normal novel hentai games I played a lot with hot girl pics and when I look to the games they have translated I can`t say that only the games was translated with "hot girl pics".

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote