Collection VN Ren'Py Completed Do You Like Horny Bunnies? Remastered - Complete Collection [Final] [ZyX]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
do-you-like-horny-bunnies-box.jpg

Overview:
Do You Like Horny Bunnies? Since I'm the only guy working at Platinum, a restaurant for rich folks who love gorgeous women dressed in sexy bunny costumes, the girls love to chat me up and share their secrets. You wouldn't believe the stories I've heard! Our girls get pretty wet and excited after a long day of work too. As much as they excite the customers, the girls get pretty randy too, their thoughts turning to all sorts of kinky things. Some of them even joke about me helping them out after work. Haha, but they're just joking around... right?
Do You Like Horny Bunnies? 2 Upon his return to Japan, Kazuma starts his new job at Platinum Oceanside, a very special restaurant that offers high-class food, an elegant atmosphere, and – to his surprise – incredibly cute waitresses who dress in sexy bunny costumes! It's not long before they aggressively approach him with lustful eyes, and Kazuma can't hold them back for long.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-30
Release Date: 2021-07-12
Developer: ZyX
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Other Games: Here
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
All Installer: - - -
Translation:
Italian
thanks to Ben Shapiro for the link!

horny_bunnies_2_screen_4_.jpg horney_bunnies_screen_4_.jpg horny_bunnies_2_screen_8_.jpg horney_bunnies_screen_2_.jpg horny_bunnies_2_screen_7_.jpg horny_bunnies_2_screen_1_.jpg horney_bunnies_screen_10_.jpg horney_bunnies_screen_8_.jpg horney_bunnies_screen_7_.jpg horny_bunnies_2_screen_2_.jpg

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
This is a Remaster to tell it is new hmm all people that played it in 2003 or after don`t need to play it again.

A new HD look (no new pics) for this game and it gave so many games untranslated looks for me only after cash cow because I own the rights for the translation.

• Angry
Reactions: Zastinx

Valarant

Jan 9, 2019
Am I dreaming? This brings back so many memories. Like going through a lot of hoops to make the game run in Win7.

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
This is a Remaster to tell it is new hmm all people that played it in 2003 or after don`t need to play it again.

A new HD look (no new pics) for this game and it gave so many games untranslated looks for me only after cash cow because I own the rights for the translation.
They gave this for free to everyone who bought the original game. So calling it a cash cow is definitely wrong.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
They gave this for free to everyone who bought the original game. So calling it a cash cow is definitely wrong.
How often you play a game again? When it is not a shooter or a economic game or a multi player game normal Zero !!!

JastUSA have produced at the beginning a lot of games and after a time only a few in a year. Mangagamer produces more as JastUSA so JastUSA is more a old relict company.

It give so many games that are untranslated why I should waste money to remaster a novel game that near to 100% all players play only 1 time. It is not a RPG Game or with new graphic like Rance.

So it is for me a cash cow because all players that played the games have no need to play it again and the new HD graphic is to sell the game to new customers and nothing else. Is the graphic very so good 2021 against 2003 version to justifies to waste money and working power to remaster Do You Like Horny Bunnies.

In my eyes all players have had more from it when they have bought the rights to translate another game and have this translated as a old game thrown money after.

Last edited:

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
How often you play a game again? When it is not a shooter or a economic game or a multi player game normal Zero !!!

JastUSA have produced at the beginning a lot of games and after a time only a few in a year. Mangagamer produces more as JastUSA so JastUSA is more a old relict company.

It give so many games that are untranslated why I should waste money to remaster a novel game that near to 100% all players play only 1 time. It is not a RPG Game or with new graphic like Rance.

So it is for me a cash cow because all players that played the games have no need to play it again and the new HD graphic is to sell the game to new customers and nothing else. Is the graphic very so good 2021 against 2003 version to justifies to waste money and workibng power to remaster Do You Like Horny Bunnies.

In my eyes all players have had more from it when they have bought the rights to translate another game and have this translated as a old game thrown money after.
They remastered it because getting the old version to run on a modern system is difficult at the best of times.
It's honestly not all that different from GOG rereleasing old games to run on current gen Windows.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Animated Tag is missing: The sex scenes should be animated!
EDIT; NVM, you included Animated in Changelog!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote