• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Oh possible drama or not, either way highly likely that Richard only paid Marsha to confirm that his son's been fucking Cora

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Dob goes from heaven to hell in the same short animation. The aesthetic quality of the character, very high polish and detail, really excellent. The story is that it is very open and leaving too many options in the script can result in expectations being broken, and it could be bad. End of the month and we will have MIA for me the second best character, very close to DIANA for me also the best, but Dob has messed up the sequence of the story or wasted the character's potential. As a result, AMANDA and CORA are beaten and potentials like KELLY and possibly MIA or DIANA may also lose charisma from the public.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
When is Diana's next episode?
July.

(1st half of the year)
January - Diana
February - that short blonde office woman
March - Amanda
April - Linda
May - Linda.
June - Mia
(2nd half of the year)
July - Diana
August - that short blond office woman
September - Amanda
October - if dob decides it's the same then that would be Linda.
November - Cora
December Mia

Thats the pattern. Whoever he choose to update from January to June. That would be the same for July to December

I believe for June and December is Mia because It's same as from 2022 and 2023. Just like diana from 2022 to 2023.
Diana is January and july

Last edited:
Reactions: wiper1

Zhmil

Jul 18, 2020
July.

(1st half of the year)
January - Diana
March - Amanda
April - Linda
May - Linda.
June - Mia
(2nd half of the year)
July - Diana
September - Amanda
November - Cora
December Mia

Thats the pattern. Whoever he choose to update from January to June. That would be the same for July to December

I believe for June and December is Mia because It's same as from 2022 and 2023. Just like diana from 2022 to 2023.
You have errors in the text:
May - Cora.
It's high time to pause the stories of Amanda and Cora and start developing the stories of new characters, receiving 2 videos a year; the development of their stories will take 3-4 years. But if in the case of Amanda, who almost lost to Rachel in the vote, then in the case of Cora, the likelihood that she will be put on pause is exactly zero.

Zhmil

Jul 18, 2020
July.

(1st half of the year)
January - Diana
March - Amanda
April - Linda
May - Linda.
June - Mia
(2nd half of the year)
July - Diana
September - Amanda
November - Cora
December Mia

Office Girl: Emma

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I'm starting to really love Doberman adding side girls into the action. Seeing that one girl actually fuck with this Amanda episode was great

Reactions: commanderkai

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Just watched the latest Cora episode.

I think it's criminal at this point that Cora didn't get anal, like what the hell.
And Hold up, why is Dave's cock the only one getting some growth spurt. LoL

• Haha
Reactions: Eroman68

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
So I binged watch all Cora Episodes to confirm my observation, and yes, Dave's cock is its own person, needing time to grow and flourish into the world. lol
Seriously though, its evolution looked like it took inspiration from Batman's villain BANE.

Now dial that shit into an eleven and let all hell break loose,
Following this episode, Dave's cock should be anatomically possible to burst out of Cora's mouth from vaginal point of entry.
Kinda like the women impaled in Cannibal Holocaust, but instead of spears and lances, it's a freakin massive dick.

• Haha
Reactions: Grecs and ronmoho

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
You have errors in the text:
May - Cora.
It's high time to pause the stories of Amanda and Cora and start developing the stories of new characters, receiving 2 videos a year; the development of their stories will take 3-4 years. But if in the case of Amanda, who almost lost to Rachel in the vote, then in the case of Cora, the likelihood that she will be put on pause is exactly zero.
Well apparently, most of the supporters are into stepmom but Cora, Diana, is getting to the cuckolding part. Just like Linda. So I think we should keep them but Amanda who is in the cuckolding part must end soon. Dob has to make the husband accept the new life style. I mean, if all the girls get to finish their stories, Amanda will be at the bottom. Along side Yuna and Sindy.

Zhmil

Jul 18, 2020
Well apparently, most of the supporters are into stepmom but Cora, Diana, is getting to the cuckolding part. Just like Linda. So I think we should keep them but Amanda who is in the cuckolding part must end soon. Dob has to make the husband accept the new life style. I mean, if all the girls get to finish their stories, Amanda will be at the bottom. Along side Yuna and Sindy.
True, you don’t expect anything new from Amanda, except maybe a double blowjob, but it’s hard for me to imagine how Dob will animate this. So yes, Amanda's story this year should logically end because I'm sure she won't be chosen in the next vote, and there's no point in putting it on pause either, I think Dob understands this and in September we will see the final episode of Amanda.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
True, you don’t expect anything new from Amanda, except maybe a double blowjob, but it’s hard for me to imagine how Dob will animate this. So yes, Amanda's story this year should logically end because I'm sure she won't be chosen in the next vote, and there's no point in putting it on pause either, I think Dob understands this and in September we will see the final episode of Amanda.
For Amanda. I think we should get three episodes. The first one should be him accepting the lifestyle and then the second one would be the new rules. Like what to do at home and what to do outside and then maybe public sex where a lot of people are actually seeing the act, not just hidden in a bush or abandoned area.. out of all the girls,.Amanda I think would be the best for public sex. Especially the husband wrote a book. Maybe it would boost his popularity ( if you call that popularity) then on the last two scenes of the last episode. Dob will show the husband Made millions then Amanda just using that money to go anywhere she wants to be fuck as the husband works on his second book

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
July.

(1st half of the year)
January - Diana
March - Amanda
April - Linda
May - Linda.
June - Mia
(2nd half of the year)
July - Diana
September - Amanda
November - Cora
December Mia

Guess I will de-lurk now. :ROFLMAO: Man, I was really hoping for some more Kelly with my favorite Amanda as well. :(

Reactions: anedwcan

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Guess I will de-lurk now. :ROFLMAO: Man, I was really hoping for some more Kelly with my favorite Amanda as well. :(
Oh man! I am one of you guys who likes Kelly. She's my top 2, but that's because she only has two episodes but yeah, I believe we will not have a content of Kelly for a long time. Unless of course dob includes Kelly at the end of the year's poll, and if kelly won. Then we will get her next year but at least you still get to watch new Amanda episodes in every few months

Reactions: SomeOldFart
Jun 1, 2017
Well, as we knew, in the long run Marsha would not be defeated so easily by Cora. Without a doubt Cora does not know it but like every woman she must intuit something about Marsha that sooner or later she is going to realize that Marsha wants to take her dear and beloved Dave away from her. I love Cora's lore, I think Dobermans is giving a lot of love to her stories and I'm glad that we see her little, her story and the characters they present are going very well, I already want to see how Dobermans will get involved when Cora finds out about She's not the only one who wants Dave's cock... :sneaky:;)

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes