4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
It's become very repetitive real soon. It's always the same thing. Curvy married woman talk to black guy. see big bulge. get fuck by massive dick and get gallons of cum in her. Repeat again. End of episode nothing has changed. see you in a couple weeks.
WHY ARE YOU HERE THEN. Find another page to enjoy instead of complaining about BLACK guys.

ImlerithRate

Formerly 'CrystalGlass'
Jan 17, 2020
WHY ARE YOU HERE THEN. Find another page to enjoy instead of complaining about BLACK guys.
no one here complaining about BLACK guys, u clown. The only thing criticized here is the author's unwillingness to work on himself. Every video has the same fucking formula, which does not change and as i understand is not going to. Stupid dialogs. Blowjob scene. Sex scene. Anal scene. The end. If u are new here, than u might still like it. But if you've been following the author's work for quite some time, It's starts getting really annoying.

HyrulesHero

Nov 24, 2020
It's become very repetitive real soon. It's always the same thing. Curvy married woman talk to black guy. see big bulge. get fuck by massive dick and get gallons of cum in her. Repeat again. End of episode nothing has changed. see you in a couple weeks.
I get what you mean to say here. I think mentioning the race was specific though especially as you pivoted from "Curvy" married woman to "Black" guy.

I think the phrasing would be more "the work is a repetitive formula" overall. But I would some what disagree, as your comment makes me think that while you have viewed dobermans work, you probably missed, or ignored, the models that are not too curvy/thick and when it comes to race, some models have yet to run into or may not yet, if ever, see a black guy.

Cora - Mostly pervs on the incest so far. so, full Caucasian.
Ivy - New to the Doberman "universe" but hasn't dealt with black guys yet. Full disclosure, I wouldn't be against it.
Yuna - So far, has been Asian only.
Linda - has had both white and black.

What I list there could change but I just wanted to point out some examples thanks to my perverted awareness.

no one here complaining about BLACK guys, u clown. The only thing criticized here is the author's unwillingness to work on himself. Every video has the same fucking formula, which does not change and as i understand is not going to. Stupid dialogs. Blowjob scene. Sex scene. Anal scene. The end. If u are new here, than u might still like it. But if you've been following the author's work for quite some time, It's starts getting really annoying.
Most adult media has lame dialogue. I do see why you would say this though. but in my opinion, it's taking the NTR formula, and reimagining it with each model which gives them their own story and while the scenes are the typical BJ, Vaginal, Anal, rinse repeat, I think Doberman sticks to a classic "if she has a hole..." but what about when the scenes mix crazy and spicy together? like when Amanda took it over the sofa while hovering right next to her man as he watched TV? A few other models did this and to me, that made the "old" seem "new". there is also Diana and the scene where she put a condom on the guy that clearly did not fit. I think Doberman wants you to see and explore the imaginative sides of these taboo moments while it stays within the confines of the 3 available holes women anatomically have.

Reactions: ronmoho

NotReallyNate

Oct 6, 2022
I get what you mean to say here. I think mentioning the race was specific though especially as you pivoted from "Curvy" married woman to "Black" guy.

I think the phrasing would be more "the work is a repetitive formula" overall. But I would some what disagree, as your comment makes me think that while you have viewed dobermans work, you probably missed, or ignored, the models that are not too curvy/thick and when it comes to race, some models have yet to run into or may not yet, if ever, see a black guy.

Cora - Mostly pervs on the incest so far. so, full Caucasian.
Ivy - New to the Doberman "universe" but hasn't dealt with black guys yet. Full disclosure, I wouldn't be against it.
Yuna - So far, has been Asian only.
Linda - has had both white and black.

What I list there could change but I just wanted to point out some examples thanks to my perverted awareness.

Most adult media has lame dialogue. I do see why you would say this though. but in my opinion, it's taking the NTR formula, and reimagining it with each model which gives them their own story and while the scenes are the typical BJ, Vaginal, Anal, rinse repeat, I think Doberman sticks to a classic "if she has a hole..." but what about when the scenes mix crazy and spicy together? like when Amanda took it over the sofa while hovering right next to her man as he watched TV? A few other models did this and to me, that made the "old" seem "new". there is also Diana and the scene where she put a condom on the guy that clearly did not fit. I think Doberman wants you to see and explore the imaginative sides of these taboo moments while it stays within the confines of the 3 available holes women anatomically have.
Too long didn't read

• Haha
Reactions: yellowmellow45
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes