Mar 18, 2018
So how come people stopped uploading Fansadox stuff anyways (with the exception of Erenisch stuff), there's usually a rip after a month or two. Thinking of actually buying instead of waiting.

k64

Oct 10, 2017
If the watermark was added using Adobe, you should be able to remove it with adobe if you can remove protection. I found a program that unlocks pdfs. I don't know if it would work on this file, but I could try it.

Mar 18, 2018
Who knows when next update will be man, the guy who used to buy and clean (God bless his soul) stopped so unless we pool cash to buy the missing issues we're not gonna see any updates anytime soon.

k64

Oct 10, 2017
How would pooling money work? Someone would have to be the person to buy it, but people might not trust them to do it. Best thing I can think of is people pledge $1 or whatever until it's enough and someone buys it and shows a page to prove they did before people send them money. And that doesn't fix the watermarking issue.

foom

Jul 3, 2017
How would pooling money work? Someone would have to be the person to buy it, but people might not trust them to do it. Best thing I can think of is people pledge $1 or whatever until it's enough and someone buys it and shows a page to prove they did before people send them money. And that doesn't fix the watermarking issue.
What's the problem with the watermark? Are they putting the buyer's name in the watermark? is that why noone can leak their file?

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
In regards to pooling money I believe the logical answer would be those who can donate send money to a mod on here who would be willing to act as purchaser.
I'd like to ask if anyone has an example of this removable watermarking you refer to, it sounds rather odd, from what I understand usually promotional samples are normally permanantly marked and when someone pays they get a copy of the original unaltered piece

Reactions: pcg50

jakedunn984

Nov 3, 2017
if you guys are pooling money i am up for it let me specially FANSADOX COLLECTION 476
BAD LIEUTENANT 7: WHORED HEIRESS

Mar 18, 2018
So if we were to pool money do we do what suggests and give it to a mod? I'm okay with giving 5~10 dollars but 20 dollars for a web comic is too much.

Reactions: jakedunn984