Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Are they really that powerful to block everyone from uploading all across the Internet? Or did they just make the comics so expensive that no one of those who bought them wants to share
They don't block uploads, they monitor sites like this one, and report any links to the upload host site. In reality they only need to monitor a handful of sites as once something leaks the file is shared around.

I uploaded a password protected zipped up blank word document with a completely random name and pasted a link to it on f95 pretending that it was a leaked Fansadox comic. it was taken down within hours. This was the only place it was posted. It got taken down despite not containing anything other than random blank zip file.

Reactions: cannavaro99

Jjjjjttt123justwork

May 19, 2023
They don't block uploads, they monitor sites like this one, and report any links to the upload host site. In reality they only need to monitor a handful of sites as once something leaks the file is shared around.

I uploaded a password protected zipped up blank word document with a completely random name and pasted a link to it on f95 pretending that it was a leaked Fansadox comic. it was taken down within hours. This was the only place it was posted. It got taken down despite not containing anything other than random blank zip file.
This shouldn't stop torrent sites though, right? Like there are plenty of systems outside their jurisdiction so even if we can't host here it's surprising we aren't getting any torrents or such still.

HollowVoice

May 26, 2017
That's clever, but... is it possible they'll also take anything down that looks like a blank zipped document (on account of being too small)? Or anything encrypted? In other words, what happens if you pwd-protect a blank doc and give it a generic name?