gamblers1000

Jun 9, 2024
im looking for YEAR 2050. SLAVE HUNT by I Smith any help i found it i think most of the novels have been posted

Last edited:

Kuruderu

Oct 24, 2017
I am somewhat fascinated about the thought processes of some people... Guys, do you really think there is some guy sitting around with a de-watermarked collection of new fansadox stuff who thinks "Nah, will not post this, nobody wants it anyway." until YOU come along and tell him or what?
I "sat around" with the compiled 1-603 collection for a bit before i actually made the torrent and released it. I'm confident that there is quite a bit of watermarked releases in it. With the right setup (which i have, just not the available cash) the watermarking becomes entirely irrelevant.

• Hey there
Reactions: warmmer

Belizard

Aug 31, 2022
I "sat around" with the compiled 1-603 collection for a bit before i actually made the torrent and released it. I'm confident that there is quite a bit of watermarked releases in it. With the right setup (which i have, just not the available cash) the watermarking becomes entirely irrelevant.
So, either you want to tell me, that you do actually believe that nobody would want a new, previously un-published (for free) fansadox comic until someone actually asks for it, or you somehow managed to completely miss the point.

My posting was not about re-releasing old stuff where the downloads expired or something like this, that's somewhat reasonable, but asking for new stuff that hasn't been posted before, which is kind of pointless. If someone has it and is willing to share, they will very likely not wait until someone is asking for it.

Kuruderu

Oct 24, 2017
So, either you want to tell me, that you do actually believe that nobody would want a new, previously un-published (for free) fansadox comic until someone actually asks for it, or you somehow managed to completely miss the point.

My posting was not about re-releasing old stuff where the downloads expired or something like this, that's somewhat reasonable, but asking for new stuff that hasn't been posted before, which is kind of pointless. If someone has it and is willing to share, they will very likely not wait until someone is asking for it.
a fair biy of the contents of my torrent was "missing" at the time i released it...
I fully understand your point. And agree, it's highly unlikely. However, sometimes a little encuragement is helpfull :)

Reactions: nikoskech9