winter

Sep 8, 2016
can you upload 451 OBJECTION OVERRULED & 453 DEVIL INCANTATION #1 separately? I really appreciate it if you can. thanks in advance

loki51

May 10, 2017
For what it's worth, look forward to seeing "Housebreaking". Erenisch is the only artist/writer that I make a point of getting and that I reread! The majority of the other Fansadox Comics just don't hold my interest. Erenisch just hits that blend of good art and story to make it work. Whenever this get uploaded, my thanks in advance.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
@Bloo can you please explain it to them that rather than asking for stuff, they could also provide it -_-

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
can someone tell us how to download from this site?
If you mean from the MEGA folder linked to in the OP and you are using Windows then either:

a. Right-mouse-button click on the file you want to download to open then context menu, and then select the Download > Standard Download menu items to download the file. You can also use the mouse and either the SHIFT or CTRL key to select multiple files to do this to.

b. Select the Download as ZIP link near the top right corner to download them all.

Reactions: Krull

reaxxionrj

Jul 8, 2017
Sadly everytime I try and click "download" it takes me to a blank page that reads "fatal error"