bruml

Jan 15, 2018
I really love how we got most of the comics that weren't updated for months in this thread. You guys are the real heroes
if you know any big online deposit site, which dont get banned and deleted in a hour after upload, i know someone, who can upload all FC for you, but what i know, there is almost nothing, where you can put these files and dont get reported

maybe some (free) anonymous torrent seedboxes, if you know any ??

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
can you upload files on discord? I know a lot of people have started discord things to share pics with each other

Mar 18, 2018
@Brumi Maybe UserCloud or MEGA (Is that still a thing). You could Upload in a drive account, they can't do anything if you upload it in your Drive since it's private.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hey.. some kind soul on 8muses shared this Infographic on how FC tracks down the purchaser of the comic. They embed numbers in the PDF that survives extraction. Let's block out the numbers with a big red "FU" on it that cannot be removed.
fc_track.png

Nitpicker

Jul 13, 2017
Yeah, because it's a great idea to prevent tracking by making the comics so ugly that nobody wants to read them anymore... Sure.

Mar 18, 2018
Yeah, it's pretty crazy. I can see why the time it takes to upload files have increased to months at a time but then it's understandable since Dofantasy could use their personal information, which is pretty fucked up

Reactions: TheCastle

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The solution is obvious. When the mice evade the mousetraps, it's not the bigger one that wins. It's the smarter ones. If it was up to me, I'd make a middle finger icon and cover the numbers with it. All we need to do is coordinate it by comparing 2 copies. Middle finger the different numbers, make one stock PDF as a backup, and then work on the second as a jpg version. Just make sure it's not a "removeable layer" when you middle finger the tracking numbers. :p
Easy peasy.

Reactions: TheCastle

TheCastle

Jan 1, 2018
Hey TheCastle, I f'ing love your Punisher avatar/icon/logo. I attached mine finally. Any chance you would share assets for the image? It's clear to me you are the shit. I mean that in a good way, of course.

I've got a couple of different ones I've dug up, I use on various platforms, for my various alias's etc.
I can attach some to a DM post to you if you're interested, there are a lot of variations out there, as I'm sure you're aware. Any way let me know?
All the best man.

"Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you want peace, prepare for war." The Punisher.

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018

I've got a couple of different ones I've dug up, I use on various platforms, for my various alias's etc.
I can attach some to a DM post to you if you're interested, there are a lot of variations out there, as I'm sure you're aware. Any way let me know?
All the best man.

"Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you want peace, prepare for war." The Punisher.
That's great. I'm really glad you appreciate the kissing-up cuz that definitely doesn't ever happen. But I know good taste when I see it and will call it out when it merits. Anyways, I am definitely interested in anything you got, for certain. Please send to me.

The more variations, the better. And definitely higher-res files are preferable. The file-format doesn't matter that much unless you have layered .esp/vector or .psds. I'd be happy to send you my logo in exchange, I also have pretty cool red/white/blue version. I would even put your name on it like I have mine if you want. Otherwise, I will remove it. It's refreshing to meet a cool ass dude.

Anyways, DM me!

Mar 18, 2018
I mean of course you can always cover it but then the issue is, we don't know how many numbers there are in a comic and that could be easily missed.

zermati

Mar 12, 2018
I mean of course you can always cover it but then the issue is, we don't know how many numbers there are in a comic and that could be easily missed.
Obtain two legit separately purchased versions, convert to png, use any tool that will compare two images to detect differences between versions, delete or write over as needed. Done (probably).
Of course they can start introducing random differences to make the process more tedious and involved.