Col.TibbsGhost

Sep 15, 2017
I don't post often but as many are calling for a lookout for the "Spies of the Dofan"; I would just like to say that I am not a spy.

...of course that is what a spy would say... блиат! Товарищ! I have given us away!
Ty for the Fernando stuff!

Reactions: Untitled999

Olive B

Jul 22, 2017
I am glad I didn't buy that one. Not at all my favorite Fernando. Oh and Dofan can send all the strongly worded emails they want to but, unless you are in the Netherlands, they cannot do squat.

Hey Dofan spies, i tried to legitimately buy your comics to support you and i have never shared any of your stuff either. But you had to be dicks about it and make it impossible to purchase. So go fuck yourselves.

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
LOL....Enjoyed the posts of Col.TibbsGhost and Olive B.
Col.TibbsGhost
, we may all be paranoid, but that does not mean that they (Dofan) are not out to get us....LOL!
Olive B, could not agree more! Don't worry by doing what they are doing, from a business etc perspective they are already "fucking themselves"....LOL!
How many of us have a similar story to yours. Tried "legit" and had no choice but to "turn to the dark side"....LOL.
Thanks to all for the various additional options, versions of F500 - Tourist Trap 2.
It's well and truley out in "free form" now, another one has "escaped the cage and is out in the wild"....LOL.

bruml

Jan 15, 2018
about dofans spies, as we are here from around the world, in every country you have different laws about downloading (even when amuricans try force theirs everywhere) for example, in my country, i CAN download movies and music (books are grey area) but i CANT upload them for share, so basicaly i can use filehosts, but cant use bittorent, bcz its downloading and uploading at once, so dofan can try seend me email, but dont have so much power to force demands anything (and i dont even mentioned russia or east as whole, where they use printed emails from dofan as toiled paper), but i know, that for amuricans this is far worst bcz of their laws, but as we have one old saying "people have that style of goverment, what they deserve"

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Same goes for the country I live in... also, even though the Tourist Trap 2 isn't in top quality, I am really grateful to the brave heroes who shared it here. :D Too bad we didn't get much "new" content in the comic, but mostly continuation of previous scenes. It's still a great fap material, though. Well, Fernando's art had always the right style for me.

bruml

Jan 15, 2018
Same goes for the country I live in... also, even though the Tourist Trap 2 isn't in top quality, I am really grateful to the brave heroes who shared it here. :D Too bad we didn't get much "new" content in the comic, but mostly continuation of previous scenes. It's still a great fap material, though. Well, Fernando's art had always the right style for me.
its in jpg and low quality bcz it was (i suppose) run through some sw for removing drm code from original pdf, better something then nothing ;) but soon or later better quality will show up

Bobgr8

May 21, 2018
hopefully, there would be a better version soon!
edit: it's gone.

in my country, we can download anything, but sharing isn't allowed.

torrents are a grey area, and the law is never enforced.

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
It's the same old story, "The quick, and the dead"!
The links get pulled down very quickly after they get posted on this thread because the thread is basically constantly monitored by Dofan!
For all the jokes we make about spys, it is a reality!
All you can hope for is being lucky enough to view the thread in time for the posted link to still be up, for a possible "re-up" (by kind people), "mirrors" or for it to get posted eventually to 8muses where it won't get pulled down!
The versions that end up on 8muses tend to be decent quality ones (in JPEG though), that's probably why it takes a while.
Good Things Come To Those Who Wait.jpg