Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Works fine for me, 546 is legitimately a new leak, haven't seen one of those in months. its not even on 8 muses yet.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
For those of you with bad gateway errors, try forcing a refresh with Ctrl+f5; seemed to work for me. Mind you, the Internet is a strange and wonderful place for me, and anything I do on it is basically sorcery to my uncivilized mind, so maybe someone has an even simpler way of doing it that I missed.

Reactions: deathstix

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
aichobits2011, thanks greatly for the share.
Yeah this is a quite recent release on Dofan, so very impressed to see it is now "out and about", lol.
Peeps, I find the Tor browser the easiest way to get around the "Big Brother" (George Orwell 1984, not the stupid reality TV show, lol) and "witchcraft" that is often the Net.
Normal browsers (Firefox, Chrome etc) are so set up to track and filter your interactions that anything deemed "not for general public consumption" based on content, site black lists etc they run, gets blocked or at least barriers are thrown up. Tor prevents tracking, surveillance etc, its a free and open-source domain so its a true "free ride"!
Great for purveyors of "adult entertainment material" or those who are just really paranoid, lol!
I was actually put onto it by Bruml (the champion!) who is a regular contributor to this thread. Shout out to ya brother!
Give it a try, hope it helps.
Please keep the shares coming guys, needed more than ever these days, to keep those of us in lock down sane....or some place close to it at least, lol.

JohnyLisbon

Jan 29, 2019
That was a great, quick share! Thanks!

And anonfiles is a bit finicky, you sometimes have to try the link again and again, other times, it works at first try.

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
FYI, , new upload to 8muses for those unaware. This is of coarse the JPEG version, the PDF version was shared on this thread not that long ago but maybe some missed out so the JPEG version would be better than nothing, I guess (lol)!

Last edited:

tigrou06

May 27, 2018
Sorry to ask but has anyone the pdf version of 505 and 525, please?

PS: I know where to find the jpeg version

Exquise

Aug 28, 2020
A little treat based on a Templeton comics... Like it? -->