Catana

Jul 12, 2017
Thanks man for trying, it's greatly appreciated again. But yep, the copies I had of those three definitely had extra stories or parts to them, which is funny / weird. Must have been / are different versions available?
I'll just have to keep an eye open, see if I can track them down. If I do I'll let you know.
Hey, very happy to have copies of comics back, so a happy camper. Thanks again.
Hi,
you got the original Fansadox Comic.
At the end of 166 there is mentioned "To be continued".
What you remember is also part two and I just can assume someone put both together and created a new pdf.
Just google for Gary Roberts Secret Police and you will find the following link

There you can download the missing pages.
I would say you can do the same with the other comics.

Reactions: Untitled999

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Hi,
you got the original Fansadox Comic.
At the end of 166 there is mentioned "To be continued".
What you remember is also part two and I just can assume someone put both together and created a new pdf.
Just google for Gary Roberts Secret Police and you will find the following link

There you can download the missing pages.
I would say you can do the same with the other comics.
Hey Catana. Thanks Yep can get them as JPEG's via 8muses etc. Yeah maybe someone had done that, created them as a full PDF. It was so long ago so don't know, just can't remember.
Thanks for the "memory jog" and the help buddy, it's appreciated.
Hey Icedemon, and others, if your interested check out 8muses and here are the extra pages missing from the PDF versions you have, looks like the page sequence is out of order for these, but beggars can't be choosers, lol. I'll keep looking and might get lucky and find the actual PDF versions that has them all together. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
Hey, can someone upload fc 530 and 538 kittyhand Claire's tale. Can't seem to find them anywhere. All previous links are dead.

Kuruderu

Oct 24, 2017
So yeah...
"FANSADOX COLLECTION 576 KAYLA'S SUMMER BREAK part 4" is one i have been looking for, for waaay too long aswell.
Seems that their "new" watermarking feature has people scared of sharing as it is too easy to track leaking accounts...
Makes me wonder why people don't just use "1-day" emails and a "Disposable credit card number"service.

If i had the cash to buy the comics myself, that's how i would go about it (for safe sharing etc aswell)
btw. i have a rather _substantial_ amount for Fansadox comics on my NAS. so i might (that is _might_) be able to fill some requests. Which ones are still not fulfilled. Mind you most of my stuff gets spotty at around #501 (i should have every 1-500)

Reactions: fashy and deadman88

fashy

Mar 22, 2020
btw. i have a rather _substantial_ amount for Fansadox comics on my NAS. so i might (that is _might_) be able to fill some requests. Which ones are still not fulfilled. Mind you most of my stuff gets spotty at around #501 (i should have every 1-500)
If you can fill any of the requests for Fansadox 562, 571, 573, 575, 576 or 582, that would be amazing. Just sayin'.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
If i had the cash to buy the comics myself, that's how i would go about it (for safe sharing etc aswell)
Got any of these 509, 515, 517, 519?

Also, the latest Predondo 575 would be great to get ahold of.

Kuruderu

Oct 24, 2017
If you can fill any of the requests for Fansadox 562, 571, 573, 575, 576 or 582, that would be amazing. Just sayin'.
Got any of these 509, 515, 517, 519?

Also, the latest Predondo 575 would be great to get ahold of.
I don't seem to have any of those. will have a closer look on my drives but it is unlikely... as i said, beyond 500 it unfortunately gets very spotty...

Reactions: Team Thanos