VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.3.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
the galleys mod doesnt work anymore can someone help ??
Because it was made for the older version of the game.
Either Sam2504 update the mod to 0.54b or someone else will make a new gallery mod.
Edit: If I remember right F95 has a mod request thread.

Last edited:

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Maybe this will help show my reasoning. Here is the only way you can currently go out with Evaline. You have to do everything in the dark blue everything else is a hard stop on it happening...
I've never had the option to ask her out, does your dom/sub path have any impact here?

Reactions: user2999
Jul 19, 2020
I absolutely love Evaline and so much of her content thats been in the game to this point, it'll be sad to lose that but looking at the convolutions around it I really have to sympathise with BWG on it. Better to restructure and move things around going forward I guess than have it drag the rest of the routes back or be left withering while the others carry on.

I've never had the option to ask her out, does your dom/sub path have any impact here?
Yes, you have to be domme to get on that path. That's what gives you the option to tell Ms. Harper to fuck off, otherwise you'll get blackmailed. You also have to have selected the 'Find Romance' option at the start of the game when it asks how you want to spend the summer in order to get the 'want more' options instead of the 'no casual' ones.

Last edited:

Resaaro

Nov 30, 2021
Need some help from you guys...can anyone explain how to get the Viv, Mom and Des threesome?
I don´t get it....

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Need some help from you guys...can anyone explain how to get the Viv, Mom and Des threesome?
I don´t get it....
help evaline cheat
be going to the party with mom
either bluff your way out of harper's blackmail or tell her to fuck off
invite evaline to live with you
after the party choose 'not without me'

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Resaaro

Nov 30, 2021
That´s the threesome with Evaline, right?
I thought there would also bei a threesome with Mom and Desiree

Resaaro

Nov 30, 2021
Ahh okay.
Thank you so much!

Could you tell me how i can get to that threesome with Rebecca and Desiree?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
If you are with Des at the movies (on Des's path) then the game ends like the last update(?)
I don't remember what choices I made, this update is for Eva and sorority party?

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
If you are with Des at the movies (on Des's path) then the game ends like the last update(?)
I don't remember what choices I made, this update is for Eva and sorority party?
correct. so make sure you are going to the party otherwise there won't be any new content

Reactions: Sorrow85

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
BlackWebGames

I don't know how relevant this will be to you since you plan on removing a little bit of content but I tried the 'ask out evaline' line of events out of curiosity and it resulted in some weird issues

Followed the chart you put up as it was and got to ask her out, then when I got to the end of the party some weird stuff happened.

I avoided romantic stuff with des and didn't fuck rebecca, then defended evaline from des but there was no storming off in tears Viv and Des just decided to get a drink. But when I turned down the kiss from des and just took the drink it cut to Vivian waking up the next morning acting like she caught evaline fucking her mom the night before even though that never happened

Went to the painting room with des after that but when that event was over des' naked sprite stayed on the screen and vivan's sleepwear sprite came up over the art room background, and the background didn't change until Viv moved to the shower, and even then Des' sprite stayed on screen

Finally decided to go to the cinema with des, and even though I turned down all romantic options they still ended up having sex, don''t know if that's always the case or another bug

Hope this is useful lol

Reactions: BlackWebGames

jumpex12

Sep 5, 2019
This game is amazing! My favourite characters have to be obviously Tara, Evaline and Jasmine(the girl at the sorority). Least favourite has to be Desiree. Been trying for the romance option with Evaline. I think if there was one thing I would change, it would be some of the dialogue and outcomes at the club if you invite Evaline. I felt that when Desiree dragged her away, the option should have been included to stay with Evaline. Also when you stand up for her, I actually wanted to to take her side and scold Desiree and say something mean. Evaline is shocked and turned on and you say she deserved it. You leave the club with her, hand in hand or not. My ideal scenarios would be ending up with any of my favourites or all three!

Still having trouble trying to ask Evaline out despite following the guide on the previous page. I think I’m doing something wrong. Keep up the great work op! You’ve made yourself a new fan!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Finally decided to go to the cinema with des, and even though I turned down all romantic options they still ended up having sex, don''t know if that's always the case or another bug
on Eva route, I got that Des and Viv don't have sex at cinema but the game ends right away, before that I can't find the sorority party option with Eva, I remember I get it with older updates but now I can't get it, Eva lives with Viv and mom is in Germany etc.

Sorority party option will come after the first parties right?

Edit:
I think there's a problem with the code regarding Des because the game seems to run to her or end immediately if you don't chooce Des(Text or going to see her etc)
Edit2:
I use compressed version if that matter

Last edited:

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
on Eva route, I got that Des and Viv don't have sex at cinema but the game ends right away, before that I can't find the sorority party option with Eva, I remember I get it with older updates but now I can't get it, Eva lives with Viv and mom is in Germany etc.

Sorority party option will come after the first parties right?

Edit:
I think there's a problem with the code regarding Des because the game seems to run to her or end immediately if you don't chooce Des(Text or going to see her etc)
Edit2:
I use compressed version if that matter
Im not sure what to tell you. Can you start a new game and see if it still happens? If so let me know what choices you made because I can't seem to recreate this bug.

jumpex12

Sep 5, 2019
I think I have found the scene where you ask Evaline out. Is it the one in the changing room asking for a open relationship?

Also in the scene where you have a coffee with Evaline and she explains the history, I actually thought a choice to support her or take her side would cool. The other scene was when they were discussing how they met and des starts badmouthing eva. I wanted viv to stand up for her and say something like leave my girlfriend alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrLakes1579

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
I think I have found the scene where you ask Evaline out. Is it the one in the changing room asking for a open relationship?

Also in the scene where you have a coffee with Evaline and she explains the history, I actually thought a choice to support her or take her side would cool. The other scene was when they were discussing how they met and des starts badmouthing eva. I wanted viv to stand up for her and say something like leave my girlfriend alone.
Agreed. Evaline really grew on me and I keep wanting to do more for her, like I want a big tearful scene with her like one that leads to the threesome with the mother, but it's one on one and explicitly romantic. Like how would she react to hearing "I love you" if she knows you mean it.

I know Des is designed as the main love interest and I was drawn to the game by the incest but Evaline feels like a special character that has just organically captured people's hearts and uh other anatomical bits.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes