VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
this game is very good,I hope it is continuity then get better ,if it had sex scenes it would be perfect. (sorry my english)

(to me lesbian is not sex.But it is preliminary foreplay- just like masturbation is not sex)
There is a BJ in the game ... and I do hope we can have some M/F content with the right choices. :)

Edit: Dont understand the facepalms I get for this post tbh ... o_O

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 305956

Just played this game for the first and looking forward to the next update.Love that it's F/F focused and with romance.
Out of all the girls i am liking Evaline the most hopefully her route leads to "something more". That morning scene was so hot!!!

Tara: You show her love and well.... she will be yours forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BlackWebGames

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Protip:
Don't mention men content in the lesbian game thread ;)
But I think in this case, "facepalm" means that they strongly disagree with you, don't take it personal.
Those are two different explanations for the same thing :). Their disagreement was only because M/F content was mentioned.

From my perspective, I'm not interested in M/F content in this VN neither. But this VN would be more popular and the patrons would increase, if an optional M/F route is well developed. The VN still could be focused in the lesbian paths, nobody would lose nothing, except for more updating time. But the people shouldn't be that intolerant with the interests of others, at the end, these would benefit the VN and the developer's profit.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I'm not interested in M/F content in this VN neither. But this VN would be more popular and the patrons would increase, if an optional M/F route is well developed.
Yeah maybe but DDOS case, makes this a unique case vs other FemMC games.
DDOS fans want to protect this uncommon case.

The only F/F content games that come to mind are:
-Captain Lance(+Option trans)
-Erisa's Summer(This is the pure lesbian game)
-Naughty Lyanna(Only one option BJ scene like DDOS)

Of course there may be more than that, but I've been probably looking for most of the games FemMC(at least VN+renpy) what can be found on this site but as we shall see, there are not many of these games.

https://f95zone.to/search/58921781/...][0]=7&c[tags]=female+protagonist&o=relevance

Maybe a couple of times I have looked at that list :censored:
But hopefully you understood Point what I was trying to say.

---

If I’m not wrong then next week will continue Vivian’s adventures and until then:
Peace and love everybody and stay safe.

Reactions: ashitanojoe

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Hey Dev. Can we expect 0.4 in few days...or delay? :)
So there will be an update this Monday. How big of an update is still a little uncertain. I have just about everything with mom done if you didn't go to the party and I am finishing up one of the sex scenes at the party if you went with Des. I have a lot done with both Des and mom at the party finished and hope to at least have all the party content with Des done by Monday. If my computer can render the images in time then I should be able to get 0.4 out in its entirety if not then by next Monday.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Nope, it's not on Patreon.

And no, a M/F Route would be horrible in my opinion. Even the M/F Content that is allready in there wasn't necessary in my opinion...
Agreed. Let's save the M/F for the other 99.9% of games around
has the world gone crazy3.gif
AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WHO CARES TO NOT BE SELFISH???????

Jokes aside, as I said, I'm not interested in M/F content in this VN, I was just trying to think in the desires of others who have expressed their interest in some optional M/F content.

Look, I thought in an example as Bad Memories. You can play a full lesbian route there, I'm playing that. The VN has a full M/F path too, so what? That doesn't affect me at all, I'm not playing that option. Besides, do you think that game would be equally popular if it had not the M/F path?

But I thought more and maybe that is not a fair example. In Bad Memories you can choose two different characters and the girl never has action with men. On the other hand, in this VN the MC is exclusively a woman. The fans here seems don't want that she will get involved with a man at all, even if it's optional, because they want, apparently, that she remains completly lesbian, and that's fair. I have played other pure lesbian games and almost no other has the same writing quality as this one. This type of VN is very rare and Dogs Days of Summer could become a cult VN.

So, was I the one who was selfish for trying to not be selfish? In this case, yes. The lesbian VN's fans, specially them, deserve to have a pure lesbian VN, without men, of this quality.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
View attachment 673750
AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WHO CARES TO NOT BE SELFISH???????

Jokes aside, as I said, I'm not interested in M/F content in this VN, I was just trying to think in the desires of others who have expressed their interest in some optional M/F content.

Look, I thought in an example as Bad Memories. You can play a full lesbian route there, I'm playing that. The VN has a full M/F path too, so what? That doesn't affect me at all, I'm not playing that option. Besides, do you think that game would be equally popular if it had not the M/F path?

But I thought more and maybe that is not a fair example. In Bad Memories you can choose two different characters and the girl never has action with men. On the other hand, in this VN the MC is exclusively a woman. The fans here seems don't want that she will get involved with a man at all, even if it's optional, because they want, apparently, that she remains completly lesbian, and that's fair. I have played other pure lesbian games and almost no other has the same writing quality as this one. This type of VN is very rare and Dogs Days of Summer could become a cult VN.

So, was I the one who was selfish for trying to not be selfish? In this case, yes. The lesbian VN's fans, specially them, deserve to have a pure lesbian VN, without men, of this quality.
"You're not wrong..." - The Dude

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Bad Memories
How could I forget this my list :oops:
I played through(0.51) FemMC and MaleMC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But not just "these" games where I want to play with FemMC.
Skyrim, Mass Effect and Dragon Age etc.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t dislike MaleMC games.
Maybe I'm too much I have been playing video games with a male character, and so I want to change.

---
Back to topic:

But still about DDOS which also makes it more unique, is the music.
It’s a shame not many games use music because the best of these are not just only fap material for me.

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
But still about DDOS which also makes it more unique, is the music.
It’s a shame not many games use music because the best of these are not just only fap material for me.
I'm honestly glad to hear that you like the music. I wasn't even sure if most people listened to it or just played it on mute.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I'm honestly glad to hear that you like the music.
Especially when Tara shows up, you nailed it.
I still get goosebumps.

I Had to ask in the earlier but whether the game's music is self-made or a free license music?
Games renpy or RPGM usually use the same music tracks but DDOS music I have not heard anywhere yet.

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Especially when Tara shows up, you nailed it.
I still get goosebumps.

I Had to ask in the earlier but whether the game's music is self-made or a free license music?
Games renpy or RPGM usually use the same music tracks but DDOS music I have not heard anywhere yet.
Some of it is license free other bits, like the menu theme, is music that I acquired the license to back when I was directing films and needed soundtracks for them. I actually have a external hard drive dedicated to soundtracks but most of them don't loop very well and music probably takes up the most space so I have been trying to limit it as much as possible.

Reactions: Sorrow85

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
You probably want to be anonymous(so i dont tell names) but you direct movies:
-2016, 2017 and 2018.

Producer:
if i had correct IMDB profile(?)
Sorry nope not me.
The last film I directed would have been back in 2014. Ironically though the last film I starred in was filmed last February just before the lockdown stuff and I was sick with maybe Corona the entire time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: afterlights

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Protip:
Don't mention men content in the lesbian game thread ;)
But I think in this case, "facepalm" means that they strongly disagree with you, don't take it personal.
The MC sucked a dick already and there are some potential male LI/Sex partners, so the Lesbian Game thing could be some users wishful thinking.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes