3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
i guess you have to restart the game then and play again to the point. she lies in front of the office desk but if you don't see her a screenshot wouldn't help eighter if she is not there..... just play it again from the start

mmd123

May 9, 2020
just a heads up, the mega account/link is dead, mega account deactivated for TOS violations as the page claims.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
just a heads up, the mega account/link is dead, mega account deactivated for TOS violations as the page claims.
Probably a mod will clean the comment, but to help you, next time to avoid the OT you can simply report on the OP and mention it. The upload team will see it when they can.

ShadeYuuki

Apr 1, 2020
I'm stuck at the point where you hear a sound at the office after getting touchy with the girls. Any help?

Uldork57

Dec 6, 2022
I'm more disturbed by the nipples than the bestiality tbh. That's my benchmark for nsfw games, are the tits good or nah? Since they will be in your face often, you better like them.
I guess is just me being way too put off by body distortion, I can deal with it so long is not with the color of flesh and skin, it sickens me too much.

Reactions: Banality

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I'm more disturbed by the nipples than the bestiality tbh. That's my benchmark for nsfw games, are the tits good or nah? Since they will be in your face often, you better like them.
I guess is just me being way too put off by body distortion, I can deal with it so long is not with the color of flesh and skin, it sickens me too much.
that was my main motivation to redo it in 3D. The art is just too mediocre

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
so this is basically what if pochita from inukai's dog gained superpowers i mean cmon even the main characters looks similar

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes