3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I am pretty sure thats where you have to use the banana peel you get it from the trash behind your house where you died at the start of the game
Thanks a lot, now my only problem is that damn stupid running minigame in the beach.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
so im at the beginning and MC hears something at night i go up to the girl and i just walk through her theres no cutscene or dialogue?

Dec 24, 2020
This game is fun but rip can't control other people only those 4 girls but yeah keep it more like this :D I like the main character idk why maybe because he is a dog? Idk lol

Rahiluk

Oct 3, 2020
Bug

When on the bikini quest, after Shizuku has agreed to go on a date with the Producer, if you go to the place you were killed in the beginning of the game BEFORE talking to Shizuku at the restaurant, you will encounter her (but instead at the entrance). You will get the dialog to leave her but you will not actually do this. Then when you go to the restaurant she will be there and appear to be in her regular clothes but when you talk to her and start the event she is in her bikini. When you are done with the dialog you will get a black screen and then the dialog she is in her bikini then it says you leave her. This will repeat in a loop and you have to end the game and go back to a save.

Not sure why I went there first but...
I think she was the last girl on that quest but I do not know if this matters

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
Hello everyone,

I've got this error, very early in the game at the "dead" woman in the office scene.
I'm running it on a mac in firefox.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anybody got a fix or seen it before?

Reactions: Po222

Travanax

Jan 12, 2018
is this also contain NTR too?
Yes. Most of the story from EP3 onwards is from the cucked producer.

yo where tf is his home
If you mean the MCs home at the start, its 1 street up from where you start to the right. Also, there's a small back alley besides the house which is used 2-3 times, which gets frustrating because I forgot about its existence.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes