• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It's due to japanese laws regarding sexual content. Of course it's stupid since there's no wonder or doubt of what's happening during the sexual scenes but you know... .
You'd think someone with a username from Naruto would have learned that at some point... SMH...

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Dog NTR....hmmmm yeah

normally I am not a guy who love NTR stealing lover son of god stuff but this one does not bother me so GG

Reactions: ThunderZoo

TNTed

Nov 20, 2018
After playing this game I came to this conclusion ; The artist wanted to pull a "Weird flex but Okay" card on the audience.
And I must admit it worked. *Damn it*

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
A bit off topic, but anyone has a full gallery save of Dog Fuck Quest, the sister game? Whenever I get past the pyramid level the screen just goes completely black. Ofc, a save just after that would be even better.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
A bit off topic, but anyone has a full gallery save of Dog Fuck Quest, the sister game? Whenever I get past the pyramid level the screen just goes completely black. Ofc, a save just after that would be even better.
Try ULMF, one of them posted a full save there. Incidentally, is there anyway you can send a link of the game to me ? I have been wanting to try it out myself for quite some time.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Try ULMF, one of them posted a full save there. Incidentally, is there anyway you can send a link of the game to me ? I have been wanting to try it out myself for quite some time.
Brilliant, thank you, no idea how ULMF slipped my mind. Sadly there seems to be no fix, but plp report the same problem and there's a full save. Now I can confidently say I didn't waste my life completely last night.

As for the game itself I only know of the torrent on sukebei, which I'll make sure to seed:

A note if you're going to try using Visual Novel Reader, make sure to turn it off before saving or interacting with any of the crystals - for me the game immediately crashes otherwise. Restarting it usually gives you enough time to save (which you should do often and in several files if you encounter problems like I did).

Edit: so I did some extra research, and I'll now strongly suggest you get translator++ and a rpg maker decryptor instead of VNR.

Translator++
Decryptor
And a handy video guide:

I'd personally also recc using a save editor and boost the hero because like any RPGMaker game the combat is a grindy sludgefest of giant rats and bats.

But at this point I'm probably preaching to the choir.

Last edited:
Reactions: longsuper1

SrZurdo

Aug 25, 2018
I solved it a long time since the game. If only I could remember. I will have to play again .. cof cof`, I need the link of the game... I remember it was not very difficult.

Reactions: Minipax84

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I managed to trap him by standeing close to the center when in the NE (i.e. top right of the map but botton left on the screen) part of the map or by standeing at the cliff of the NW part of the map...
you might need to experiment, but at some point he shouldn't be able to walk up the hills and get trapped
New member, 1st post. I found this site while searching for hints/info on this game. I found a (English) translated version through the Hentaibedta site a couple of days ago. I had no major problems in downloading/installing the game (unlike a bunch of others). I did have it go blackscreen a couple of times, but I was able to solve THAT by just hitting the ENTER button once or twice (I think it might be an indication of nighttime). I found the blue diamonds and was able to access the gallery (and find out that there's several more events after getting the girls in your power). I can save, but can't find the save files to move to another file to increase my number of saves. Also, someone asked where's the home- it's your bed in the office. All in all, it seems to be a pretty simple game- you don't have to worry about keeping up hit points or energy levels, for instance. I did find the "pencil nipples" a bit off, but it's just part of the drawing style and I can live with it if the game's fun.

The problem that I'm currently having is the chase scene being talked about. I had no problem getting the first three girls' virginities, once I started paying attention to the NPCs. They all are basically problem-solving searches. But this damn Takumi swimsuit chase scene is downright pissy! Not only does it just not fit in with the other 3 situations in this level, it seems to be deliberately designed to be annoying. The Dog God tells you to grab the swimsuit and run to the Love Hotel (LH)- but the LH is in the Slum Screen, and you are unable to leave the Beach. I thought maybe the Inn at the beach was a LH, but it is closed (as is EVERYTHING else except the convienence store). I tried running offscreen, and to the store, but she still caught me. I thought maybe the NPCs talking about the nude beach was a clue and then the lady mentioning her worn-out suit gave me the idea of giving HER Takumi's suit and letting her stay nude, but THAT didn't work... The comments above made me try running to that hilly area to the far right of the beach (seems to be a garbage dump), but she still catches me. Is it just a matter of damn pixel-hunting for months and months? It doesn't help that she seems to be able to run faster than the dog and the mutt just stands there when he grabs the suit and then leaving the beach house.

Last edited:

Lionlynx98

Sep 20, 2019
Brilliant, thank you, no idea how ULMF slipped my mind. Sadly there seems to be no fix, but plp report the same problem and there's a full save. Now I can confidently say I didn't waste my life completely last night.

As for the game itself I only know of the torrent on sukebei, which I'll make sure to seed:

A note if you're going to try using Visual Novel Reader, make sure to turn it off before saving or interacting with any of the crystals - for me the game immediately crashes otherwise. Restarting it usually gives you enough time to save (which you should do often and in several files if you encounter problems like I did).

Edit: so I did some extra research, and I'll now strongly suggest you get translator++ and a rpg maker decryptor instead of VNR.

Translator++
Decryptor
And a handy video guide:

I'd personally also recc using a save editor and boost the hero because like any RPGMaker game the combat is a grindy sludgefest of giant rats and bats.

But at this point I'm probably preaching to the choir.

thanks for this i've been trying to figure this out for awhile now I can finally play the game

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
thanks for this i've been trying to figure this out for awhile now I can finally play the game
I'd recc keeping two copies of the game cause I've encountered to game crashes trying to play with translator++ sadly. Might mess around and try to find a 'bare bones' version that works.

Btw, if you manage to pass the final boss in the desert level without issue I'd love a save, currently the game goes complete black for me at that point.

There's also a full save at ULMF:

(plan to send in a request for a different OP so the thread is unlocked, just haven't gotten around to it yet)

JustAyt

Jul 13, 2017
I'm not asking for the translation?... I'm asking for the actual game...
Yes? go pick one on ulmf but I can think of nothing less fun than wading through RPG menus and Quest in a language we don't understand. Wading through them in English with RPGM is bad enough. Unless you want to see Gallery without text.
so if you tell me "go buy it lol" then why are you here again? why are the 98% of people here? have a good day dummy fellow
I like how you said this while on a piracy site, full of pirates, including you and i. Seriously, Where'd the heck did you come to conclusion? Robert surely you can't be this stupid.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes