3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The game works perfectly fine...
either you are lacking a RTP or your DL is corrupted
oh there is also a chance with incompatibility in higher Windows I gues... but those are rare, other than that you could try to start this game with Japanese local or applocal (original game was japanese that got translated...if the author skipped a line or two there can still be japanese signs in the game)

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I can't get past Takumi's swimsuit minigame.

Literally nothing is showing up when I take her out, and she doesn't even give a clue about where to go or what to do.

Edit: Got it. Goddamn it was random.

Now I'm stuck on the chase minigame. Shizuku's naked but the goddamn scene isn't proceeding. I just keep running, keep getting caught and boom, back to square 1.

ANYONE?!?!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the chase minigame is rather easy...the dog only runs pretty much straight...it's possible to trap him with a hill in between and just wait as the last round is only time based

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
the chase minigame is rather easy...the dog only runs pretty much straight...it's possible to trap him with a hill in between and just wait as the last round is only time based
Then he must've gotten an IQ boost from the ether, because the little fuck was running smooth as hell. Wait, that's me ain't it? Damn, I'm clever.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I managed to trap him by standeing close to the center when in the NE (i.e. top right of the map but botton left on the screen) part of the map or by standeing at the cliff of the NW part of the map...
you might need to experiment, but at some point he shouldn't be able to walk up the hills and get trapped

honorwolf

Dec 19, 2017
this is a real railroad of a game, sure hours of content but not much real agency in it, not for those who like choice buuuuuuuut it did say up there only one path, so at least i was warned

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Anyone knows how to get past black screen problem?

I reloaded save to do the sequences differently, now for some reason, the producer replace the dog or girl's sprite moving around. How to fix the bug?

Axcel McAver

Sep 2, 2018
Man, its so hard to find game like this, these days. Anyone got any recommendation for a similar games.
Also, can anyone recommend similar games to me. Asking for a friend.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Man, its so hard to find game like this, these days. Anyone got any recommendation for a similar games.
Also, can anyone recommend similar games to me. Asking for a friend.
Click that bestiality tag at top of page and enjoy a whole new world, babe.

Dino0000

Oct 23, 2018
This game took me 5 hrs + to finish the whole game. It was great. But a lot of time consumed for the chat bubble to change.

Edit: I added a "Save file"

ps: You only can go into the diamond thingy to view the previous CG. Once you go to the bed will be back to the title page. Good Luck.
It's better to play from the start. So that you can know how the story flow and how to beat some quest that is quite hard to find (Challenging).

Last edited:
Reactions: SrZurdo

duo maxx

Jun 13, 2017
This game took me 5 hrs + to finish the whole game. It was great. But a lot of time consumed for the chat bubble to change.

Edit: I added a "Save file"

ps: You only can go into the diamond thingy to view the previous CG. Once you go to the bed will be back to the title page. Good Luck.
It's better to play from the start. So that you can know how the story flow and how to beat some quest that is quite hard to find (Challenging).
can u reupload it with your global.rpgsave

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes