• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
You think stories are reality?, so if I said me and scooby had a great night with Velma last night and we wrote all the details down as a story, that suddenly makes it fact?. - The picture also proves it as I was the one taking photograph! View attachment 97784

Yes I know beastiality happens but it is hardy a mainstream event is it and hentai comics and beastiality stories are exactly what the say on the tin, stories.

Just chill, tomorrow go buy yourself a dog and have some fun - in private no one will judge :)
Not that sort of stories that you're talking about , not confession stories man. we're talking about hentai and games here and ofcourse they are all work of fiction , who said that it's a fact ? anyway there's no point arguing anymore , say whatever you want to say then i'll say mine . If you're into this hypno and mind-control thing then it's your taste , sorry if I shit talked on it

Reactions: paragon

Gamer8363

Mar 30, 2018
I finally got the game and I have to say that it's an interesting game. The graphics are good for a game made with rpg. The concept is a good one, and everything that's going on is just making me laugh. Good Work

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I'm stuck on chapter 5 (the one where you play as P)

I'm on the shy girl in the theater, I got the ticket and the aphrodisiac but I can't find the dog

Reactions: Roch775

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Does anyone know of any other game with the concept of you being the animal? (I know of the other game that the dev made (Dog F*ck Quest) but that's about it.)

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes