3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So, is there like, a cg pack for this game one can download somewhere. For science, of course...
CG pack nope, I don't think so (though.. they aren't already extracted on the folder of the game?) - you could try on Anime-sharing, but those are some shitty hosts and I'm not even sure they're still on. I found only this on hitomi.la

Reactions: Lidel29

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
CG pack nope, I don't think so (though.. they aren't already extracted on the folder of the game?) - you could try on Anime-sharing, but those are some shitty hosts and I'm not even sure they're still on. I found only this on hitomi.la
run it through this and follow the steps and it will decrypt

I would do it but I deleted the game

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
run it through this and follow the steps and it will decrypt

I would do it but I deleted the game
I know how to decrypt, don't worry. I just thought that was already decrypted but I guess not. If I've time, I'll do a CG rip, otherwise those pics from hitomi are quite good and they can be easily saved on the desktop.

Reactions: yung greene

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I seem to run into a bug constantly...dureing chapter 3 if I keep running around the park I am getting a black screen, that won't fade...I can open the menu and save, but even after reloading the screen stays black.
Changeing the area also results in a black screen...
I tried to complete the other girls first until only the resistant one remained...since I can't find her anywhere I suppose that blackscreen is supposed to introduce her.
Aynone else encountering that or can tell me how to avoid it?
Is the last girl really spawning in the park or am I running in that bug without a real need for?

EDIT: Never mind that god dog was finally good for something else than makeing my conquest harder (i.e. Ingame help)

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I have a problem in chapter 5 (the one where you play as P)

I have to prepare the shy one for a performance in the theater but I can't find the dog

I already gave her the aphrodesiac and found myself a ticket, is there anything else I should do?

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
No lame ass incest story with the same awful 3dcg as every other game on the forum? you are my hero. tnx

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes