3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
is there a way to review all the scenes once you seen them like a galley room?

Juche

Dec 17, 2017
There are tons of jrpgs with the most ridiculous plot done in an excessively complex fashion, treating a most silly idea as real story and building genuine games upon them.
So i really don't understand why there isn't a game with a dog protagonist!! That actually seduces half the women in town. With the same elaborate system with sex stats, quests like making a girl realize that we are looking for something other than an owner. We could play a stray, random enemy encounter with the dogcatcher granted. Quests could be like subtly make various girls realize we aren't begging for food or petting :) "Seducing" joggers, vets, bored houswifes sunbathing in backyards. Chasing off "rival" dogs. Training bitches.. of the human type:happyblush after we progressed with them. Stuff like that.

I mean there are games where girls of adventuring nature are molested by orcs, tentacles, zombies, monster, anything-with-cock really. We need an rpg where we play horny, charming canine!
Such an incredible Idea. Sir, you are a Genious.

Reactions: ponyguy

lykos88

Jan 15, 2018
I really enjoyed this game finally some new ideas as a plot if the subject matter isnt your cup of tea dont play it so simple.
There are so many many games with just ugly/fat/old men raping women its getting really "old" bun intented to watch the same shit over and over. I played the dog harem ending and liked it only thing that gets od is constant using of the word copulate i even googled it to get what it meant havent seen it used newer before elsewere.

Morodin

Dec 19, 2016
With Patreon cracking down on this sort of thing, I'd lost almost all hope of seeing another game with even the most remote of Bestiality themes in it. I'm happy to see at least there are those who still carry the torch on this and there's still some content incoming.

My unsolicited two cents has always been. "Sex is sex, if it's not you, your offspring, or your significant other in the act; it's not your business who or what they're doing it with. So unless it's non-consensual or underage; nose out." While I do get companies aversion to borderline 'underage' sex that gets included naturally in Incest themes. It's just not good for the company brand at all, and the company could loose funding from investors for even 'turning a blind eye'. Other themes that are less socially heard of shouldn't be blanketed in, and frankly isn't peoples business to know to begin with. So adopt Youtubes policy of 'only taking down when reported'.

Reactions: paragon

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
i played it in japanese, didnt like the Art Style.. especially the nipples... And the dog looks so weird, like some dog with half human hips body type things, weird .. dunno :D

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
There are tons of jrpgs with the most ridiculous plot done in an excessively complex fashion, treating a most silly idea as real story and building genuine games upon them.
So i really don't understand why there isn't a game with a dog protagonist!! That actually seduces half the women in town. With the same elaborate system with sex stats, quests like making a girl realize that we are looking for something other than an owner. We could play a stray, random enemy encounter with the dogcatcher granted. Quests could be like subtly make various girls realize we aren't begging for food or petting :) "Seducing" joggers, vets, bored houswifes sunbathing in backyards. Chasing off "rival" dogs. Training bitches.. of the human type:happyblush after we progressed with them. Stuff like that.

I mean there are games where girls of adventuring nature are molested by orcs, tentacles, zombies, monster, anything-with-cock really. We need an rpg where we play horny, charming canine!
change the word dog to horse and you can count me in xD.

Gamer8363

Mar 30, 2018
I'm having a hard time getting it, when I open to get it out of the file, it says that it's not there. Can I get some help with it?

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Nice nice, it looks interesting, it's only mind control or he really corrupts them?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017

The logic is irrefutably sound.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes