3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Damn, its not unzipping, the game that is!, after all that build up gonna have to download it again.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
My one and only problem with stuff like this isn't the content, it's the translation.

It's not just this, JRPG's are guilty of it as well.

A group of people all yelling "we will do our best".... it's like a cheesy Power Rangers moment.

Aside from that it was hilarious.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
My one and only problem with stuff like this isn't the content, it's the translation.

It's not just this, JRPG's are guilty of it as well.

A group of people all yelling "we will do our best".... it's like a cheesy Power Rangers moment.

Aside from that it was hilarious.
We will do our best!!!!

to take that big dog knot!!!

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
Damn, its not unzipping, the game that is!, after all that build up gonna have to download it again.
It happened to me not so long ago with other games. Try to update to the latest version of what unzipper you use (my previous 7zip didnt do the trick, latest one does). I saw this in some other threads, updating did the trick (maybe some new fancy ways to compress).

Reactions: paragon and ponyguy

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
this game looks interesting is the english patch already in the game?
You don't need english.Dogs don't speak english or engrish:)
BTW you seems to like waifu games.The upcoming Fire Emblem for Switch must be for you with so many waifus and marriage system.Until then you can play Fire Emblem Warriors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes this is not the best Musou/Warriors/ game.Probably Hyrule Warriors is best on Nintendo_Or some of the many Samurai/Dynasty Warriors or Warriors Orochi/Berserk/Warriors All Stars.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
It happened to me not so long ago with other games. Try to update to the latest version of what unzipper you use (my previous 7zip didnt do the trick, latest one does). I saw this in some other threads, updating did the trick (maybe some new fancy ways to compress).
I have an old 7zip just grabbed a new one all is good, just started the game now :)

U

User_32285

Omg NTR, P. must die!

Oh and btw "NTR meat toilet dog brides" most awesome name evah for a club, any club.

p.s. allmost forgot, but it's funny too (disclaimer : depending on your sense of humor) :)

Reactions: paragon

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Quick question , is it always mind control scenes ? or they can be " awake " too ?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
There are tons of jrpgs with the most ridiculous plot done in an excessively complex fashion, treating a most silly idea as real story and building genuine games upon them.
So i really don't understand why there isn't a game with a dog protagonist!! That actually seduces half the women in town. With the same elaborate system with sex stats, quests like making a girl realize that we are looking for something other than an owner. We could play a stray, random enemy encounter with the dogcatcher granted. Quests could be like subtly make various girls realize we aren't begging for food or petting :) "Seducing" joggers, vets, bored houswifes sunbathing in backyards. Chasing off "rival" dogs. Training bitches.. of the human type:happyblush after we progressed with them. Stuff like that.

I mean there are games where girls of adventuring nature are molested by orcs, tentacles, zombies, monster, anything-with-cock really. We need an rpg where we play horny, charming canine!

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
There are tons of jrpgs with the most ridiculous plot done in an excessively complex fashion, treating a most silly idea as real story and building genuine games upon them.
So i really don't understand why there isn't a game with a dog protagonist!! That actually seduces half the women in town. With the same elaborate system with sex stats, quests like making a girl realize that we are looking for something other than an owner. We could play a stray, random enemy encounter with the dogcatcher granted. Quests could be like subtly make various girls realize we aren't begging for food or petting :) "Seducing" joggers, vets, bored houswifes sunbathing in backyards. Chasing off "rival" dogs. Training bitches.. of the human type:happyblush after we progressed with them. Stuff like that.

I mean there are games where girls of adventuring nature are molested by orcs, tentacles, zombies, monster, anything-with-cock really. We need an rpg where we play horny, charming canine!
This.

Reactions: ponyguy

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
finally a game where you play as animal. pity though that the girls all have those melon tits.
...should make a song out of it.

big titty life!
me try to get by.
can't squeeze 'em no matter how hard me try.
big titty life!
here her heart has no place.
and right now i can't fuck up her base.

Reactions: K9 and ponyguy
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes