3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Prospektor

Oct 28, 2017
Alright, i looked into it and each cencored image in the game is censored as is. If it was an over lay by the game we could have just turned it off, but sadly that is not the case. So the only way to get an uncensored version is for some one to draw the naughty bits back in.

D

Deleted member 482355

Not sure how that would work... unless we get a game where the protagonist gets cursed into being a dog and then he goes home to bang all six of his sisters. Some one should make that.
That's pretty much what I was thinking, returned home in dog form to fuck his sisters and mother.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
aw hell yeah,english translation. At least now i won't be as bummed if i run into progress-blocking bug after hours of troudling through with AGTH translation.

U

User_32285

aw hell yeah,english translation. At least now i won't be as bummed if i run into progress-blocking bug after hours of troudling through with AGTH translation.
I think in this game the "engrish" is part of the fun.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
i think this dog had a previous fantasy game?
It's not the same, unfortunately. But these devs have made another game with a dog as a protagonist - and it's not translated as of now

Kylar91

May 1, 2017
now i just have to cross my fingers that the original dog game gets translated <3

if your curious about which game i speak of

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
For any beastiality fan this game is must.
That being said senes are bit on shortside 2-3 pictures and some text.
There a lot og running around with out knowing where to go.

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
Oh my god, this is so disgusting. A game about women getting mind controlled to have sex with dogs? What in the hell is wrong with society? I just don't understand people. Going to have to download this and do some really in-depth research so I can figure out why people like such revolting things. Now I have to throw out my afternoon plans to get to the bottom of this. THANKS.
Agreed. What a sick bastards are making such games. Need to investigate more. I going in.

Reactions: yoyomistro
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes