3.70 star(s) 18 Votes
U

User_32285

Probably not dl-ed whole file, does it have the same size as original file?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm third night when you you wake up in idolbase is still bugged i canot talk to her and i can still walk through her
not good.

i have typed about this problem before and its still not solved

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
problem still is not solved i can still not talk to the girl in the middle of the third night i can only walk through her
wether i press enter or Z doesnt matter i am not able to continiu

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
still can't replicate that...for me it works perfectly walk up to her than enter her tile and interact...scene triggers

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i dont know why i have that problem i even re-download it and still i got that problem

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
are you sure you took the position in the attached screen?
otherwise try those saves (self explanatory) you'll miss part of the storyline with the Day4 one so maybe try the other one first?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
so you do need 2 stand in her that's odd
and that's why you can run right through her
ok it works however this is not realy RPGmaker style for talking to a char/npc

Zilch05

Jun 28, 2018
I enjoy this game but I really disliked how their isn't a auto save feature. I played it all the way to chapter 3 and was almost done but than my game crashed, causing me to be warped all the way back to chapter 1. It kinda makes me feel like all of those hours were wasted, but I think it's my own fault for forgetting to save.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
considering RPGMV tends to mess with players that way you should greatly increase your saves to at least one for every start of chapter and girl scene I'd say...and keep atleast 2 consequent saves at a time for backrolling

Zilch05

Jun 28, 2018
I finally finished the game after replaying the 4 paths and I thought that the ending was some what clever actually.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall it's a pretty good game. I enjoy the art and the story, while be strange, was somewhat good.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
I couldn't deal with this game at the point where P
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I were P, I would kill Pochi, feed him to the girls, sabotage the girls' careers, and leave.

Reactions: Pr0phet

JinKaiser

Aug 14, 2018
the heck this game won't work... it's always forcing close the time i open the game... it said that it cant fucking read the shit... is this game bug???

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes