3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Really the ntr doesn't bother me all that much in this game (Which is weird since I normally don't like it at all). But the way they put it in the game is just weird it just comes out of nowhere it feels like the dev really didn't think the story all the way through when he started making the game and was just winging it.

Last edited:

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
was kinda a dumb way to end game, should be free roam and can keep having sex with them, then maybe do a short hypno on female civillians and clerk

luciel17

Dec 22, 2019
How to open it using inno set up extractor so i can play it on android? Do you have any tutorials??

gobbodash

May 3, 2019
Man I really enjoy the game but I dunno why but something's up with my saves. AT times after I close the game and turn off my comp and play it in another session my saves are inaccessible for some reason. I have to restart my run for a couple of time, anyone can/wants to help?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Question, how do i get rid of the "bored rapist" in the slums? One i clubbed, the 2nd i gave the mag, but no idea of how to deal with the 3rd one.

Lionlynx98

Sep 20, 2019
Question, how do i get rid of the "bored rapist" in the slums? One i clubbed, the 2nd i gave the mag, but no idea of how to deal with the 3rd one.
I am pretty sure thats where you have to use the banana peel you get it from the trash behind your house where you died at the start of the game

Reactions: Sonico
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes