nakaz0ra

Dec 3, 2018
I spent the last two days writing a script to carefully compare and match the original Shiravune censored CG with the uncensored CG provided by Darkdeads - only to then realize that really the only CG that need to be uncensored are the H-scenes CG and the gallery thumbnails for said H-scenes, which are just 822 images total, compared to the +14k images I've had this thing run through, oh well...

The uncensored CG seem to be from either an (official?) uncensored Chinese release or done by some very committed chinese fans. There's some uncensored CG that looks pretty much flawless while there's also a few that look quite sloppy, containing overlay errors, like those mentioned by Doc4, and if you look very closely you can also find remnants of the pixelated bits, suggesting this really is more of a decensor rather than an uncensor. There's also a small number of CG that is still censored, I assume they did so on purpose or they... forgot? Edit: The uncensored CGs are indeed redraws by chinese artists.

I manually fixed those I noticed had overlay errors and also replaced the chinese body writing on ALyCE's CG with the japanese body writing, just for the sake of consistency - it's a shame that Shiravune didn't redraw these with English text.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't look too much into the patched uncensored dohnadohnaCG.afa file provided by kolomoner, but I think that other than the gallery thumbnails, the black CG (mentioned by SephAeternum), and the aforementioned fixes I manually did, there probably isn't anything else different.

Download link: /
Just drop it in the game's folder and overwrite the existing file.
Updated (13th May 2022): Fixed some more CG errors, including one that was repeated (meaning one was missing).
Updated (5th September 2022): Fixed some CGs that were in an incorrect order. (See #940)

Let me know if you notice any errors and I'll try to have them fixed.

Last edited:

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
I spent the last two days writing a script to carefully compare and match the original Shiravune censored CG with the uncensored CG provided by Darkdeads - only to then realize that really the only CG that need to be uncensored are the H-scenes CG and the gallery thumbnails for said H-scenes, which are just 822 images total, compared to the +14k images I've had this thing run through, oh well...

The uncensored CG seem to be from either an (official?) uncensored Chinese release or done by some very committed chinese fans. There's some uncensored CG that looks pretty much flawless while there's also a few that look quite sloppy, containing overlay errors, like those mentioned by Doc4, and if you look very closely you can also find remnants of the pixelated bits, suggesting this really is more of a decensor rather than an uncensor. There's also a small number of CG that is still censored, I assume they did so on purpose or they... forgot?

I manually fixed those I noticed had overlay errors and also replaced the chinese body writing on ALyCE's CG with the japanese body writing, just for the sake of consistency - it's a shame that Shiravune didn't redraw these with English text.
I didn't look too much into the patched uncensored dohnadohnaCG.afa file provided by kolomoner, but I think that other than the gallery thumbnails, the black CG (mentioned by SephAeternum), and the aforementioned fixes I manually did, there probably isn't anything else different.

Download link: Pixeldrain

you a hero. thank you
then... guess its time to play this for the third time...
and a big thanks for this Chinese fan how did that

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleDemon

FischlEnjoyer

Dec 7, 2021

The uncensored CG seem to be from either an (official?) uncensored Chinese release or done by some very committed chinese fans. There's some uncensored CG that looks pretty much flawless while there's also a few that look quite sloppy, containing overlay errors, like those mentioned by Doc4, and if you look very closely you can also find remnants of the pixelated bits, suggesting this really is more of a decensor rather than an uncensor. There's also a small number of CG that is still censored, I assume they did so on purpose or they... forgot?

Updated (13th May 2022): Fixed some more CG errors, including one that was repeated (meaning one was missing).

Where do you put files for it? do i just replace the file?

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
does someone a unoficial translation patch eng. for Jap version? I only found a partial one
it is now on hold because the english version is available ?
is bad because I own the Japanese one and I would like at least the CG and scenes in English.
I can't find a link to an English machine translation either
thx for Info and working link would be good.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
This is one of the few H-Games where I actually felt bad, when I looked at some of the rape scenes, cause the devs did a good job with making me like the characters :')

PaPaRah

Oct 6, 2020

How the fuck do I put it in tho?

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
How people in 20XX cant navigate basic file system is beyond me
The coombrain is real
the mind rot from playing only H-games must be affecting the users
It's weird how that is one of the main reason for each title's personal thread having hundreds of pages asking the same questions. IMO, the other reason is the current generation that grew only in chatrooms before they knew about forums. Because of the unfiltered nature of talking "in the moment", not even caring to scroll up in long walls of text. Usually, these same folks do not know about Ctrl + F, either. In recent times, I even met people on Discord that do not know about the keyboard shortcuts beyond copy, cut and paste. They were nice people, at least.

NeoChaos

Jun 24, 2019

I tried to use your version, but every image in game is black, no main menu, no buttons, nothing. Doesn't seem to happen kolomoner's version. I'm using the English version purchased from Johren, but just to be sure, I tried the cracked version and it does the same thing.

nakaz0ra

Dec 3, 2018
I tried to use your version, but every image in game is black, no main menu, no buttons, nothing. Doesn't seem to happen kolomoner's version. I'm using the English version purchased from Johren, but just to be sure, I tried the cracked version and it does the same thing.
Maybe your download got corrupted? I don't know what to tell you, nobody else reported the same problem.

4.20 star(s) 50 Votes