harryzeus

May 8, 2022
Just ignore that path. I have 100% percent on the map and i also get that too hot
Thanks, another question:
i met criteria for some unique talents, but they won't appear.
For example Kyoka Akutsu
I am at episode 10, i am at day 60 and i even have the following talent Kanono. But her scene didn't appear yet, what is going wrong?

SandubaDeBoceta

Feb 17, 2020
Does anyone know in what chapters the fights against Shion, Kikuchiyo and ALyCE happens? I found out there were overdamage images and i only got Tsuina's...

Also, would it work leveling everyone to Feelings 10 and then just pumping the stat to above all others right before the ending to check multiple endings easier?

Last edited:

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Does this game not have a scene replay option, there is an option to see the CGs but not the scenes themselves.

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
Can someone tell me how to open that offline gate in the Shinonome Wharf? Having Antenna in the group doesn't help it seems.

ChippaiFan

Aug 28, 2022
Does anyone have examples of the uncensored patch? I was under the impression the original art was always censored, so there was nothing thing uncensor?

HansZan

Dec 18, 2021
Can someone tell me how to open that offline gate in the Shinonome Wharf? Having Antenna in the group doesn't help it seems.
From what I recall, those need explosives that you can buy in the shop, remember to check daily, if they don't appear yet then continue with the story.

Reactions: Lindien

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
Getting this pop every few seconds what to do? View attachment 2222906
"Edit: for now the issue has been fixed for me by deleting the files in the SaveData folder. Doesn't matter if you play the game through Locale Emulator or by setting the System Locale manually to Japanese. Just make sure to delete the files inside the SaveData folder that were in there when you downloaded the game.

Had the same issue but for me it also killed the game by just spam forcing it to close. Another issue I had just now was this popup

showing up constantly. Using Locale Emulator."

That was a post in the first page, maybe that could help.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes