VN Unity Completed Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! [Final] [Team Salvato]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

itsmebaz

May 7, 2020
Man I wish there were at least SOME more games that mirrored this genre of psychological horror. Messed up world, confusing the reader, the fourth wall bit idc much about but like I like it when things turn twisted. It has been v rare of me to find any media of the sort. No shows, no movies, no books, no appropriate (or otherwise tbh) games. This was fun!

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is crap as it's a lousy trainer with no damn missions.. just walk around talk to girls build up affection.. horror.. not seen any yet sure there maybe some but still with no damn quests/missions this is not a game but a lousy clicking trainer that has no damn goal!

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Just started playing it.
Can say, it looks actually great.
I already like the quit screen. Very inventive.
Haters will hate. Enjoy a story.

CereBros

Oct 2, 2021
Latest version:

And check for
You might need to apply crack on the same page from another post to not get black screen on launch. Hope this post is valid to post here and to help someone else too.

Chellophane

Jan 18, 2022
How did this game end up here?
someone had to have made it, then someone downloaded it and then someone excuse me for a second, whispers to Alexa "How did this game get on here?" In the background. Oh yeah, I just figured this out totally no cheating I'm smart as hell I swear this part I know for sure. The last part is Uploading it to this site. lol :) :ROFLMAO: Just kidding you Hope you have a nice day. best regards from Libertina. and MonIVan.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Please tell me this gets better? Getting through the early part of this has me spamming the mouse. I love a good story but man I cant get into this. I just finished spamming the space bar because I simply could not stand the never ending dribble. So..... When does this actually start getting "good"?

Reactions: nulnil
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes