4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Oct 26, 2017
Quick question since I don't really venture on F95 anymore: did Valve (Steam team) ask you to tone down certain elements of the game or will it be the same as it is right now for patrons? Always worried about purchasing a Steam copy only to find out that half of the content has been expurgated for being Not Safe For Gabe.

Thanks in advance kiwistate.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

kiwistate

Developer of Doki Doki Tri-Line Quest
Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Quick question since I don't really venture on F95 anymore: did Valve (Steam team) ask you to tone down certain elements of the game or will it be the same as it is right now for patrons? Always worried about purchasing a Steam copy only to find out that half of the content has been expurgated for being Not Safe For Gabe.

Thanks in advance kiwistate.
Everything is ok I uploaded an demo on steam I didn't cut anything so don't worry

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Shame the gallery is stuck behind the full version, is that going to be out anytime soon? I'm glad a gallery was finally created however.
Yeah gallery is for the Patreon 3usd and up or itchio paid version 10 USD for all the next updates

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Will it be on the Steam one as well? Otherwise there wouldn't be much reason for paying.
Yes it will be on steam also if you pledge 10 USD or more in Patreon you will get a free key for steam

Jan 15, 2021
So is the game in the OP the patreon version or is it just the free demo? I'm not spending a single dime on some barely working alpha.

Oct 26, 2017
Abbreviation for original post (first post) or original poster (when referring to the thread creator).

The first post of the thread in this case.

Oct 26, 2017
Still doesn't seem to be available for pre-ordering/early access on Steam or that might just be my country (not telling, but it's obviously different from my IP).

Only allows me to add it to the wishlist for now.

• Thinking Face

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Still doesn't seem to be available for pre-ordering/early access on Steam or that might just be my country (not telling, but it's obviously different from my IP).

Only allows me to add it to the wishlist for now.
The steam version will be done when the game is 100% finished

Oct 26, 2017
Oh, alright. The banner on Steam was a bit confusing in this regard, thank you!

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Game update on itchio :0

HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
So I got the game from itchio, but dont know how to save, looked after getting to the town, couldnt find any option, assumed that it autosaved, but i can not load game, so obviously no auto save

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
So I got the game from itchio, but dont know how to save, looked after getting to the town, couldnt find any option, assumed that it autosaved, but i can not load game, so obviously no auto save
You can save the game in a hause just reaching the town for the first time go to the right and there will be a hause with no doors enter there and there will be a mattress on the floor there you press it and will give you the save option

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes