4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

kiwistate

Developer of Doki Doki Tri-Line Quest
Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
It’s been a while since I’ve checked in, look at all this progress! Is there a way to replay the scenes you’ve seen yet? Last I played, once you got certain story scenes, there was no way to replay them.
Yes the Patreon and paid version have gallery one of the mod bought the game on itchio he only need to update the game and yeah I really don't care about pirating my game so long they play it Xd

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yes the Patreon and paid version have gallery one of the mod bought the game on itchio he only need to update the game and yeah I really don't care about pirating my game so long they play it Xd
You are such a cool dev. Thank you for being a part of this community.

Reactions: kiwistate

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
I hope the forum helps at least a little with the feed back! Again, I usually check back periodically on games to give them a few updates to get more material under their belt, but the last time I played I enjoyed both the gameplay and the scenes. Quality was very smooth and clean, especially for a pixel game. Sound design was good as well.

Oct 26, 2017
There's already a link to itch, but here you go. Taking a break from F95 because reasons.

Changelog (from the above page)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I being trie to get the authority of this post so I can update it my self but I guess they don't want to update it ;c
Did you create a ticket? You have your game developer badge so afaik you can be transferred control of the OP for your game.

Also anyone can file a request that the OP be updated if they have the game by going to the OP, hitting Report in the bottom left corner, checkboxing "Game Update", and putting a link with the new version (free or otherwise) along with a link or text of the changelog.

Based off your itch.io posts it's not really clear what's changed from the current "1.37.70 Free" in OP to the current updated free demo at:

What's the difference between the free version and the paid version again?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Did you create a ticket? You have your game developer badge so afaik you can be transferred control of the OP for your game.

Also anyone can file a request that the OP be updated if they have the game by going to the OP, hitting Report in the bottom left corner, checkboxing "Game Update", and putting a link with the new version (free or otherwise) along with a link or text of the changelog.

Based off your itch.io posts it's not really clear what's changed from the current "1.37.70 Free" in OP to the current updated free demo at:

What's the difference between the free version and the paid version again?
Hi first yeah I did a ticket :0 like 4 times
Second the link you put to the demo is and update with extra quest and stuff so they can update the game here to that one
Third like I say last time they bought the game on itching one time because there was builds only for the paid version here on f95
Four there a blog with the changes in the paid version of the game you only have to look it up there
Five I start to pirate my own game so more people will play it and stuff and that work well but I am on the point that I don't have to pirate my own game now since other website they doit faster than here just if you wanna play the game pirate just look in another web :v
That's all :0

Reactions: DudePersonA

Mr. Spanks

Feb 7, 2021
I like the colors and the vibrant pixel art, haven't played it yet but there definitely looks like a lot of passion put into the project so far.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
im a bit confused. so the version number changed from 1.53.00 to demo?
I filed an update for the OP with the new demo. Person that processed the request put 1.53.00 because they thought that was the version number of the demo. I filed a correction request explaining that the demo doesn't seem to have a version number.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I filed an update for the OP with the new demo. Person that processed the request put 1.53.00 because they thought that was the version number of the demo. I filed a correction request explaining that the demo doesn't seem to have a version number.
so 1.53.00 is in fact the demo?

jeeeeeez

frid

Apr 25, 2017
Question, and Im sorry if this has been asked already, is the content only lesbian stuff?

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Hi if you Hate the button Layout of my game and want to change it now is your time

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes