4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

kiwistate

Developer of Doki Doki Tri-Line Quest
Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
shame no futa :/
Thats a completly lie sir *white glove slap* we have a quest where the protagonist eat a special fruit and get a dick dickenson aka a dingle dong wich is use for the act intercourse

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Saw the recent reddit post on the game so decided to pick it up on itch, only 13 CAD so figured why not. Can always use more good pixel art games.

fal

Jun 8, 2017
I am quite impressed by the game but unfprtunately I am stuck in this scene, am I missing something or ist this a bug?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
I am quite impressed by the game but unfprtunately I am stuck in this scene, am I missing something or ist this a bug?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is a bugg i am so sorry in itchio theres a bug fix update or you can be a patreon for 3 usd and download it :0 or you can wait until this page update the game

Arta.umb

Dec 13, 2019
bruh and here i thought im downloading thee full version why putting a free version when theres the full version in a pirating website
damn developers putting their nose in every holes

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
bruh and here i thought im downloading thee full version why putting a free version when theres the full version in a pirating website
damn developers putting their nose in every holes
Actually is the full version on f95 they just take their time to update the game here

Reactions: AnonNull

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Hi y'all I have something for you if you want your kink or fetish to be added to the game this is your opportunity Everyone can participate

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hi y'all I have something for you if you want your kink or fetish to be added to the game this is your opportunity Everyone can participate
I am glad to see the dev is taking suggestions from everyone. I might have to create an Itch account to suggest coed boxing be added to the list of kinks.

Reactions: kiwistate

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
It’s been a while since I’ve checked in, look at all this progress! Is there a way to replay the scenes you’ve seen yet? Last I played, once you got certain story scenes, there was no way to replay them.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes