4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

handlnerd

Jan 20, 2019
For what there is, this project isn't half bad, the side quests end in a satisfying manner. I don't know if its a bug but this is what I encountered. This happened after I got the fish from the fisherman.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe the second half is in place to prevent soft lock but I thought it was interesting enough to bring up.

While at it, how does one get more than a few coins from battle, I'm not sure how to read the after battle score board or if its normal to have many down arrows. all I can tell for sure is each stat slightly effects the concluding coins earned and may possibly offset each other heavily. Most of my tests were done on a normal enemy with the goal of connecting 4 black hole thingys.
Doki doki Triline Money Test.png

Last edited:

kiwistate

Developer of Doki Doki Tri-Line Quest
Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
For what there is, this project isn't half bad, the side quests end in a satisfying manner. I don't know if its a bug but this is what I encountered. This happened after I got the fish from the fisherman.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe the second half is in place to prevent soft lock but I thought it was interesting enough to bring up.

While at it, how does one get more than a few coins from battle, I'm not sure how to read the after battle score board or if its normal to have many down arrows. all I can tell for sure is each stat slightly effects the concluding coins earned and may possibly offset each other heavily. Most of my tests were done on a normal enemy with the goal of connecting 4 black hole thingys.
View attachment 1380440
oh dude thanks a lot for the info of that bug i will fix it in the next update <3 and the score point(the arrow) are calculated depending on the level of the enemie(isnt show to the player) so is normal to see weird result for diferents charactes

Reactions: handlnerd

Oct 26, 2017
1.29.52 (without the Paytreon content) is out on itch.

Link and changelog:

Really fancy the new banner kiwi, good job.

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
1.29.52 (without the Paytreon content) is out on itch.

Link and changelog:

Really fancy the new banner kiwi, good job.
thanks i am triying to ge the game update here :c

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
is there a guide somewhere?
sorry my game is to new and no one have done a guide but enter my discord server theres a channel for questions and help

Oct 26, 2017
Some of us would likely be willing to write a walkthrough for people who hate (or are access-blocked from) Discord or SNS in general. A walkthrough for ongoing games generally isn't a good idea though, especially if it's updated very often (which isn't a bad thing by the way!)

Kiwi's tut should cover the match 3+ (yes, you need to match more than 3 to actually deal damage) basics and a good bunch of the quest related questions can be found within the thread using the top-right search in thread forum feature (which isn't intuitive or very visible, but you should still use it as it can sometimes be quite helpful).

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Some of us would likely be willing to write a walkthrough for people who hate (or are access-blocked from) Discord or SNS in general. A walkthrough for ongoing games generally isn't a good idea though, especially if it's updated very often (which isn't a bad thing by the way!)

Kiwi's tut should cover the match 3+ (yes, you need to match more than 3 to actually deal damage) basics and a good bunch of the quest related questions can be found within the thread using the top-right search in thread forum feature (which isn't intuitive or very visible, but you should still use it as it can sometimes be quite helpful).
i tried to respond al questio here and if someone make a walktrought i will do somenthing special for him will be not much but will be something special oh and in the game theres a tutorial in the menu for fights :v

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
How do you get the milking scene? Is there a way to default on your loan?

Or is that patreon content?
the milking scene is avaible after you pass the quest of the bridge and you have to and you must be in debt to the lender then you have to go to the farm and the quest start

Reactions: DudePersonA

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
the milking scene is avaible after you pass the quest of the bridge and you have to and you must be in debt to the lender then you have to go to the farm and the quest start
Okay got it to trigger, thanks. I had checked there previously, but I didn't check the barn while I was still under loan. 19/22 quests get.

Reactions: kiwistate

dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
Also, I don't know if this happened to anyone else? I loaded in and there was a loud hissing noise, with the screen shaking and looked like a ghost near the bed for a hot second.

Anyone else experience this?

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Also, I don't know if this happened to anyone else? I loaded in and there was a loud hissing noise, with the screen shaking and looked like a ghost near the bed for a hot second.

Anyone else experience this?
Yep, most definitely on purpose.

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Theres a Gallery For Patreons 3 usd or more :0

Oct 26, 2017
Theres a Gallery For Patreons 3 usd or more :0
Thanks for the link Kiwi.
H-scene gallery still not applied yet? Some great scenes, shame I have only one shot to enjoy them.
Patreon-only as Kiwi stated, itch supporters don't get this unfortunately. I recommend ( ) to grab them and make your own build; if there are legal issues for personal use where you are physically located, you can also use one of the saves I posted a long time ago in this thread (should get around to posting new ones with detailed instructions on how to repeat the scenes but can't do this at the moment).

Not to mention you also have to be able to access Discord, which is a no go here.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes