4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

kiwistate

Developer of Doki Doki Tri-Line Quest
Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Where is the edge of town in the conclusion to Sam's quest?

On a sidenote, playing from an earlier save seems to have messed with the bar, and now every conversation i initiate with the barkeep starts the dialogue chain that gives you the broom, and it gives you a broom every time the dialogue ends, so now i have a ton of brooms in my inventory but no way to buy booze for the plant girl.

Some feedback i have for the combat gameplay is that the enemy attack charge meter is out of your peripheral vision when focusing on the grid, so enlarging the bar and putting it in above or below the grid would somewhat help the issue.

I love what you have here, and everything seems solid so far. Iron out all the bugs, add some more futa content and we're golden i believe :)
i upload a new version of the game that fix the broom problem :0

Oct 26, 2017
can i use someones save please. my game crashed after the first boss and i forgot to save :cry:
Hopefully it's the right one. Let me know if you spot something weird, but it should have Kirstoff(sp?) left for you to beat and available in the Waifsteary (so you can repeat the scene).

Also, yes, Line is naked and has a little nude buff, but that shouldn't affect your gameplay.

How to use:
- Backup your own save (rename, move to folder, archive...)
- Extract this to local user profile subfolder /triline_nsfw/ and overwrite
- Play.

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
This game is amazing; very well animated
also thank you "262177" for providing the saves, you save a lot of time to everyone
you can donate on ithcio or become a patreon ;D to help me continue the game :0

RadiatorBone

May 10, 2021
how to fix this bug?

of Step Event0
for object o_sex_vag_blowjob:

Variable o_sex_vag_blowjob.moan_snd(100408, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_o_sex_vag_blowjob_Step_0

Oct 26, 2017
how to fix this bug?
From the error message, a reference to a sound file in this scene was not properly set. I don't have sound on because reasons so... I'm sorry if this isn't very helpful.

This shouldn't even allow you to run the program at all in a decent language.

(Thanks for telling me about this, turns out I can literally remove the audio without the game giving a fuck. So the easiest fix would be to mute your game, as it shouldn't attempt that variable call. So much for a "professional" game engine.)

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
how to fix this bug?

of Step Event0
for object o_sex_vag_blowjob:

Variable o_sex_vag_blowjob.moan_snd(100408, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_o_sex_vag_blowjob_Step_0
is was an old bug use this new version plz :c

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
yeah dont worry this page have a an old version of the game xd if they can update it will be awesome

Oct 26, 2017
Don't pay too much attention to stars, your audience hype will show up in the thread lol.

Congrats on the massive update. Really hate dicks and all, but it's so nice to see some sweaty female on female trampling action with a companion (in before people ask "wait I didn't get that scene, I got another one!") so there's content for everyone. Also, the new sketches look a bit weird at first glance but they're actually a nice addition to the pixel art!
and even though Line is drugged, she's clearly having fun in that trampling scene :3

Kristoff was a good one too with the facesitting - they're both 100% biological females right? (Kristoff and Kamiko that is.)

Few minor issues to report:
- Lusty Wyvern quest popup when crossing the bridge keeps showing up until you actually do the quest instead of showing up just once like for other quests
- Some weird earthquake when reloading after getting a new companion (can't exactly reproduce that one, but iirc, it was after getting Kamiko, the third one - or possibly Sakura, the second one)
- Characters being called him, he etc when they're clearly females (including the futa ones), really minor here
- Potentially missable waifsteary achievement due to how the Lusty Wyvern quest works

Should be about it, thank you for sharing with the zone so people can support you on itch and keep it up! :)

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Don't pay too much attention to stars, your audience hype will show up in the thread lol.

Congrats on the massive update. Really hate dicks and all, but it's so nice to see some sweaty female on female trampling action with a companion (in before people ask "wait I didn't get that scene, I got another one!") so there's content for everyone. Also, the new sketches look a bit weird at first glance but they're actually a nice addition to the pixel art!
and even though Line is drugged, she's clearly having fun in that trampling scene :3

Kristoff was a good one too with the facesitting - they're both 100% biological females right? (Kristoff and Kamiko that is.)

Few minor issues to report:
- Lusty Wyvern quest popup when crossing the bridge keeps showing up until you actually do the quest instead of showing up just once like for other quests
- Some weird earthquake when reloading after getting a new companion (can't exactly reproduce that one, but iirc, it was after getting Kamiko, the third one - or possibly Sakura, the second one)
- Characters being called him, he etc when they're clearly females (including the futa ones), really minor here
- Potentially missable waifsteary achievement due to how the Lusty Wyvern quest works

Should be about it, thank you for sharing with the zone so people can support you on itch and keep it up! :)
yeah kristoff is female to and i must fuck up some pronouns XD and i will not work for now the achivments :0

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the reply! As for the achievements, don't worry too much about it, it's already a good thing we have the feature and people should just keep multiple copies of the save (or - sorry, I know you hate this - modify the savefile to reset the quest so they can choose the proper option this time, heh).

Also noticed the enemy HP and damage scaling from companions was applied to the late bosses but not the first map (dot-by-dot, where you first land with the boat) so this can lead to the score formula being bugged if you clear the stage too fast (everything will be zero). Not sure what's wrong with the score formula but might just want to not check for overkill to prevent this without having to check for companions being there.

I know you're not supposed to have a companion at this point so makes sense but if you revisit later, you'll notice it.
(This happens even if you do not have a companion, by the way, but you'd probably have to be super lucky or hack the stats to reproduce that bug.)

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Thanks for the reply! As for the achievements, don't worry too much about it, it's already a good thing we have the feature and people should just keep multiple copies of the save (or - sorry, I know you hate this - modify the savefile to reset the quest so they can choose the proper option this time, heh).

Also noticed the enemy HP and damage scaling from companions was applied to the late bosses but not the first map (dot-by-dot, where you first land with the boat) so this can lead to the score formula being bugged if you clear the stage too fast (everything will be zero). Not sure what's wrong with the score formula but might just want to not check for overkill to prevent this without having to check for companions being there.

I know you're not supposed to have a companion at this point so makes sense but if you revisit later, you'll notice it.
(This happens even if you do not have a companion, by the way, but you'd probably have to be super lucky or hack the stats to reproduce that bug.)
is intended the game dosent have XP or Lv so I made the score system depending on the difficulty of the enemy and your current clothes plus your companions if the enemy is too weak it will give you almost no money because I wanted to prevent the tutorial levels from being farmed

Oct 26, 2017
is intended the game dosent have XP or Lv so I made the score system depending on the difficulty of the enemy and your current clothes plus your companions if the enemy is too weak it will give you almost no money because I wanted to prevent the tutorial levels from being farmed
Sorry, looks like my wall of text ended up being confusing. A picture is better than a thousand words.

Steps to reproduce:
- Win in less than 3 matches and/or faster than 10 seconds, without any companion to make sure the companion won't affect the situation. You WILL require a lot of luck and extremely quick reflexes unless you are hacking.
- This only affects enemies that can be beaten extremely fast. Late bosses, regardless of the tile matchup, should not be an issue as it is impossible to reproduce this unless the entire screen is clearable in one go.
- Line does not have to wear specific gear. I can reproduce it with her not naked, so that isn't a factor; she did not take any damage either, and being damaged while not clothed AND not winning too fast works properly ("cloths %" will be properly calculated) so that is not a factor either.

This isn't a game-breaking bug and I understand your concern about farming, but the arc output in there really is minimal, so just making sure this isn't a "problem".

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes