4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

kiwistate

Developer of Doki Doki Tri-Line Quest
Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
New update up you can play donwload it here

Oct 26, 2017
kiwistate Did you make enemies way stronger or am I doing something wrong here? Line's HP drain extremely fast regardless of how much HP she has. It's not fast enough to instakill her (by using both nature leaves and pink debuffs), but feels like quite an increase in difficulty.

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
kiwistate Did you make enemies way stronger or am I doing something wrong here? Line's HP drain extremely fast regardless of how much HP she has. It's not fast enough to instakill her (by using both nature leaves and pink debuffs), but feels like quite an increase in difficulty.
yes later the side quest are more dificult that the avg because theres now companions pluz i am adding right now a patreon outfit that will help to the increase difficutly

Oct 26, 2017
yes later the side quest are more dificult that the avg because theres now companions pluz i am adding right now a patreon outfit that will help to the increase difficutly
Ah, alright, thanks for the clarification! Was kind of worried I was just doing things wrong as usual or had a buggy save.

Thank you for your team's hard work. You really are fast. :)

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Some times the screen freezes after a fight and you can hear points count but nothing happens so i must restart the game , and i don't know how to save the game so......

Oct 26, 2017
Some times the screen freezes after a fight and you can hear points count but nothing happens so i must restart the game , and i don't know how to save the game so......
Warehouse in the first town. That's the only savepoint at the moment, iirc Kiwi has a save anywhere planned (would be really useful) and scene recollection (also useful since currently you have to tinker with quest points to redo the scenes or save before each scene)

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
SORRY ;C this update bring a lot of error i recently update the game again fixing some bug if you wan to give it a trie ;c

Oct 26, 2017
Known outfits and consumables with locations, added the rest using savefile.

If someone knows where to actually get the rest without "cheating", please share, thanks a lot! (sic)

Outfits:
- Lilium, First Form top, First Form stokins, First Form boots: Line starts with them
- Green tank top, brown undies: Callie's shop, Elira Island initial landing spot (service the fisherman for fish, get discount)
- cow bra, cow stokins, cow undies, cow bell: Farmer in Moo Moo Ranch (full set)
- brown gloves, Green tank top, brown undies: Callie's shop in Cariel Town (if it's your first time meeting her, see above)
- Elf boots, Elf high cut, brown gloves, Green tank top, brown undies: Leafy's shop in Cariel Town (get her drunk for a discount)

Consumables:
- Ron, Vodka, Beer: Fluid Sky bar in Cariel Town after defeating Siness

Last edited:

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
This game is brimming with Potential, adding victory and lose sex animations and this game is golden.
uf dude i would love it but each sex animation it will be to much for the budget i have :c

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Known outfits and consumables with locations, added the rest using savefile.

If someone knows where to actually get the rest without "cheating", please share, thanks a lot! (sic)

Outfits:
- Lilium, First Form top, First Form stokins, First Form boots: Line starts with them
- Green tank top, brown undies: Callie's shop, Elira Island initial landing spot (service the fisherman for fish, get discount)
- cow bra, cow stokins, cow undies, cow bell: Farmer in Moo Moo Ranch (full set)
- brown gloves, Green tank top, brown undies: Callie's shop in Cariel Town (if it's your first time meeting her, see above)
- Elf boots, Elf high cut, brown gloves, Green tank top, brown undies: Leafy's shop in Cariel Town (get her drunk for a discount)

Consumables:
- Ron, Vodka, Beer: Fluid Sky bar in Cariel Town after defeating Siness
so far those are all of the outfit in the current game, next outfit choosed by the patreon in the poll is a reverse bunny girl and the garments added to the game will be a facemask to remind people to use facemas :v and a cat ears

Oct 26, 2017
so far those are all of the outfit in the current game, next outfit choosed by the patreon in the poll is a reverse bunny girl and the garments added to the game will be a facemask to remind people to use facemas :v and a cat ears
Thanks for the info Kiwi. Best of luck with the game, supporting you directly here because reasons.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Aug 24, 2017
The game stops letting you heal in the secret bar room for some reason after wasting your time. So you apparently cannot win the last fight. Thats kind of shitty. Might want to warn people about that.

This game is filled with "Not done, come back later" so if that's what you are doing here, probably should just say exactly that again.

Oct 26, 2017
The game stops letting you heal in the secret bar room for some reason after wasting your time. So you apparently cannot win the last fight. Thats kind of shitty. Might want to warn people about that.

This game is filled with "Not done, come back later" so if that's what you are doing here, probably should just say exactly that again.
Literally the bootscreen for DDTLQ to remind players this is an alpha version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might want to see that with kiwistate directly but as far as I recall, the secret bar is not complete yet (and this is stated when talking to the NPC that triggers the quest) so you're not supposed to do it.

Unless that's a different one, in which case I apologize.

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021

1.- thats the mains story and were not focusing on finishing yet because were doing the quest of the patreons
2.- that fight you can win you are just bad XD
3.- the first screen of the game say that the game is far from being finished
4.- to heal you must have mana and to heal more you must have clothes that give you points in nature
i think thats all :v

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes