4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Lin1001

Mar 6, 2018
I'm having the same problem as Trapperxxk. After the first map, at the first town, you have to seduce the catlady seller and then you're told to go behind the store. When I circle the store, Line will take over and I assume try to walk into whatever sprite the event is supposed to play, but she gets stuck before it and the walking animation keeps on playing. You can't unstuck yourself, and at this point I feel like saving isn't an option yet, so you have to restart the game. I mean, it's no biggie I guess, the game is cute and fun, but I tried again just in case and yeah, again I got stuck.

Honestly, having the ability to save on spot will do wonders for this game.

Oct 26, 2017
Agreed with the save wherever you are ability if that is possible in GM2.

Technically, you can save in the warehouse before the scene, though I strongly recommend that you backup your save as there is only one "savefile" (not really sure how Game Maker works, I have no experience at all with this engine) and generally keep multiple saves with file prefixes (e.g. callie_savegame0.ini), folders, descriptions, what you find is more intuitive to you and less bloated on your device.

The provided save is a "zero progress, everything unlocked" save specifically to let you try everything without having to trigger other scenes. If players are having a hard time, I can also give Line better stuff, but you're not supposed to fight anyone except the bosses for lewd scenes (and they should currently let you through even if you lose) since your (full) Waifsteary already has all variations.

battelmatter

Mar 28, 2019
im curious what your suppose to do for the pranker questline. you get to the cow girl and if you miss what she says its either a hard restart to read it, or you just have no clue.

dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
Ran into a game breaking bug. After the flirt tutorial, it said to go behind the shop. So I did, and I could not move or click anything and she kept walking down into the back of the shop.

Just an FYI.

missinlink

Jan 11, 2018
Does anybody know what to do in the Pranker quest line? I talked to the slimed cow in the south east of the farm and she said something about a collection of leaves. Can't find anybody to talk to to advance the quest.

Ipper

May 20, 2018
Does anybody know what to do in the Pranker quest line? I talked to the slimed cow in the south east of the farm and she said something about a collection of leaves. Can't find anybody to talk to to advance the quest.
You should look in the plants on the right, the ones next to the cows.

Reactions: kiwistate

kiwistate

Developer of Doki Doki Tri-Line Quest
Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
I'm having the same problem as Trapperxxk. After the first map, at the first town, you have to seduce the catlady seller and then you're told to go behind the store. When I circle the store, Line will take over and I assume try to walk into whatever sprite the event is supposed to play, but she gets stuck before it and the walking animation keeps on playing. You can't unstuck yourself, and at this point I feel like saving isn't an option yet, so you have to restart the game. I mean, it's no biggie I guess, the game is cute and fun, but I tried again just in case and yeah, again I got stuck.

Honestly, having the ability to save on spot will do wonders for this game.
oh thanks a lot i will see what is happening with that quest

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
im curious what your suppose to do for the pranker questline. you get to the cow girl and if you miss what she says its either a hard restart to read it, or you just have no clue.
in that quest you talk with the cow or the red wolf lady when you talk to those 2 the quest continue to fight the prankster if you can joind the discord channel people answear more question to :0

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
i
Ran into a game breaking bug. After the flirt tutorial, it said to go behind the shop. So I did, and I could not move or click anything and she kept walking down into the back of the shop.

Just an FYI.
i will see tomorrow what is going on

Ipper

May 20, 2018
I liked the game, the animations are very good and the combat system is interesting. A little bug that I ran into when I had a partner and fought in the fights early in the game. When they show the points at the end of the fight, nothing happens, everything is zero and the game does not continue. Sin título.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Trapperxxk

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
I liked the game, the animations are very good and the combat system is interesting. A little bug that I ran into when I had a partner and fought in the fights early in the game. When they show the points at the end of the fight, nothing happens, everything is zero and the game does not continue. View attachment 1182752
thanks <3 i will see what is happening

Oct 26, 2017
Some more to report here:
- Repeatable options that trigger new quests (like Flirt for Callie) cause the quest pop-up to show up over and over again.
- Same for achievements but this is only a visual thing as achievements either are unlocked or not yet unlocked (no duplicates in the savefile as far as I can tell)

Not sure if that's actually gamebreaking but just wanted to let you know.

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Some more to report here:
- Repeatable options that trigger new quests (like Flirt for Callie) cause the quest pop-up to show up over and over again.
- Same for achievements but this is only a visual thing as achievements either are unlocked or not yet unlocked (no duplicates in the savefile as far as I can tell)

Not sure if that's actually gamebreaking but just wanted to let you know.
if you can enter to the discord and descrive how to dobthat bugg will help me a lot

Oct 26, 2017
if you can enter to the discord and descrive how to dobthat bugg will help me a lot
I'm dumb, sorry, didn't even notice there was a version update...

Bugs reported as well as steps to reproduce them. Please let me know if I screwed something up!

Last edited:

Lin1001

Mar 6, 2018
oh thanks a lot i will see what is happening with that quest
So, I decided to check out the rest of the town in search of the warehouse so I could save before triggering the event and after finding and saving, I decided to try one more time. But this time I came from the right, because I was coming from the warehouse itself who is directly to the right of the tent, and this time Line did not get stuck. The other two times I got stuck, I tried circling around from the left. Maybe that have something to do with the issue?

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
I'm going to try and reproduce this one because I did not run into it at all in the previous version.

Pretty sure I went in from the left, too, so I'm going to try both.

Reactions: Lin1001

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
So, I decided to check out the rest of the town in search of the warehouse so I could save before triggering the event and after finding and saving, I decided to try one more time. But this time I came from the right, because I was coming from the warehouse itself who is directly to the right of the tent, and this time Line did not get stuck. The other two times I got stuck, I tried circling around from the left. Maybe that have something to do about the issue?
yeah actually i trie to see the bug but for me it didnt appear maybe is a soft lock in really speacials ocasion so i will se what is triggering that bug

Oct 26, 2017
Lin1001 nailed it, entering from the left gets Line stuck in the latest version (runs endlessly behind the caravan) but entering from the right (where the other catgirl is) processes the scene just fine for some reason.

.png

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Lin1001 nailed it, entering from the left gets Line stuck in the latest version (runs endlessly behind the caravan) but entering from the right (where the other catgirl is) processes the scene just fine for some reason.

View attachment 1183947
great you find it how to bug it XD becaus i was just going to update the game i will se how i can fix this

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes